help

i got 3 s and 1 D(D because NOT ENOUGH KILLS) and overall got A.can i just replay the mission for the kills or do i have to get the normal 3 or 4s to get s+ rank?

it is possible to replay the missions (you can pick what mission you want to replay in "free play")

best way to get four "s" ranks in order to get the "s+" rank. just make sure you play the mission in veteran or professional difficulty (when i used free play sometimes it reset the difficulty level to "normal" without me noticing it...)

there are great videos on youtube taking you through all levels so you should get "s+" easy if you just watch some of those :)

in mission 7 however you may wanna "camp" a while behind the train before you head out where leon is with a sniper rifle (to get some extra kills since the crimsons will go after your teams members)

don't forget to shoot cameras whenever possible, there are lots of theories about that helps towards "s+" rank (even if you get "s" in all four ranks you may still not get an "s+")