WTF is up with the aiming in this game?

Is this just me? I go to aim but can't get the squad member to look down the barrel more then 2 seconds. Sometimes the aim bugs out as well. Is this supposed to happen? I've just bought this game and really looking forward to playing it but that alone makes it unplayable for me. And yes I downloaded the new patch, doesn't fix it. Thanks.

• 3 months later...
Is this just me? I go to aim but can't get the squad member to look down the barrel more then 2 seconds. Sometimes the aim bugs out as well. Is this supposed to happen? I've just bought this game and really looking forward to playing it but that alone makes it unplayable for me. And yes I downloaded the new patch, doesn't fix it. Thanks.

Ugh that happens to me too, I hate that aiming crap. It gets worse as you move through the chapters :(

I've never had this problem. Aiming was always fine for me. I'd suggest deleting the game data as well and reinstall, see if that fixes it. Like Jocaju says, it's not normal.

However, I'd like to know the question Jocaju asked: Are you holding down the L1 button? I know it may sound silly but there is also another aim feature(auto/quick-aim with the pistol) on another button :3

• 6 months later...