Level 99??? WTF??!?!

I just played the game normally, if you do the S rank and S+ rank trophies and play alot of versus, you will get up there. I was L99 before I got the platinum.

Are you sure you're not talking about level 98? I've been through the game many, many times. I've played over 300 versus matches. I've farmed XP for hours. I've achieved S+ on all 14 missions (DLC included). I'm still 8.2 million XP from level 99.

I'd have to agree with naruto, there really is no point in reaching 99 other than self-satisfaction. Which, even being an insane OCD freakl about trophies, I wouldn't even think it'd be worth all that time to get to 99. I'd just go for Mr. Death and any DLC trophies if you can. Don't farm too much otherwise it may ruin the game, you know?

First of all, you get a new badge for 99 :D. Secondly, once I get through Darkside Chronicles, I'll have maxed out all the RE games for PS3 (I just reached the top spot on the Umbrella Chronicles leaderboards!). Having 98 when I know others have 99 (and I know I might be the best at this game) is a little annoying. That being said, I'll get over it and I'll never farm my way to 99. But what I'd really like to know is how some of these people have scores of 2+ million on some missions. All I can think of is that they restart certain checkpoints and kill all the zombies like 1,000 times over (if that even works).

• 1 month later...
First of all, you get a new badge for 99 :D. Secondly, once I get through Darkside Chronicles, I'll have maxed out all the RE games for PS3 (I just reached the top spot on the Umbrella Chronicles leaderboards!). Having 98 when I know others have 99 (and I know I might be the best at this game) is a little annoying. That being said, I'll get over it and I'll never farm my way to 99. But what I'd really like to know is how some of these people have scores of 2+ million on some missions. All I can think of is that they restart certain checkpoints and kill all the zombies like 1,000 times over (if that even works).

will I can farm about 200.000 xp in 1 hour without even killing much zombies

actually if u still looking for 99 I'd be glad to walk you with me I figured out how to get "over-& -over" 1000 xp in less than 1 min of course chickpoint have something to do with it ... still about 7 mil xp to get to 99

maybe I'll upload a vid after I get to 99 I'm afraid it will be patched as there are freakin silly guys who will leak my methode.... i'll just upload the result menu

also if thee is anyone here who got 99 would be greatful if he can pass his savedata to me so I can overwrite it to fit my savedata send a copy of course so there will be no worries

Edited by majid212