Glitches, annoying glitches

Okay, so here you can share your glitch stories! But first, I want to say what happened to me, in case it happens to anyone else. I got invited to a squad earlier and had no problems, but, later on when I got invited again, it remained at the main menu while the top part was the character select screen(you know where the players names are) but the rest was the main menu; I could go into any part of the menu options except campaign and versus because it would tell me only the squad leader could create a match.

Thankfully I could get rid of it by quitting the squad. Happened to me about three times.

Another glitch I had was on Gone Rogue and the entire level went blue with me running around xD Came back after a few seconds but it was funny.

So, had these two glitches or your own? I like hearing about glitches so when it happens to me, I know its the game xD

A few of the glitches that happened to me:

During a versus match someone killed me at the exact moment I collected an herb. Afterwards, the respawn timer did not count down and I couldn't play again until the match was over.

During a heroes match I was killed while using the flamethrower. The flamethrower was left in the spot where I died and it kept shooting flames for the rest of the match.

Sometimes during Ch 6 of campaign mode I get infected status even though I haven't been attacked by an enemy.

During an online survivors match I picked up a flame grenade as I was switching to my full set of stun grenades. The stun grenades turned into flame grenades.

Okay, so here you can share your glitch stories! But first, I want to say what happened to me, in case it happens to anyone else. I got invited to a squad earlier and had no problems, but, later on when I got invited again, it remained at the main menu while the top part was the character select screen(you know where the players names are) but the rest was the main menu; I could go into any part of the menu options except campaign and versus because it would tell me only the squad leader could create a match.

Thankfully I could get rid of it by quitting the squad. Happened to me about three times.

i have had this same issue.

also when playing biohazard, no player in the room was able to pick a sample up off the ground. the x icon would show but no one could actually pick the virus up. this has happened a couple of times.

slant 6 had this same issue in socom:confrontation in demolition mode. players would be unable to pick the satchel up. assumed they would have figured that little problem out by now.

and this isn't really a big deal or game breaking at all, but the grapple animations in this game are horrible , and sometimes when i go into the brutal finish animation the player/zombie will disappear and my character will be stabbing the **** out of the air.

Edited by DaddyGamer

This was a very glitchy game, wasn't it?

i was playing online on hero's mode and i was on the spec ops and i was hearing the radio communications for the USS and vise versa.

on my 1st playthrough of the campaign i was on the 2nd mission on the part with the lickers at the end and when i jumped off stage Bertha stopped moving and couldnt die.

team members dying and not being next to their names when i try to revive them.

the list pretty much goes on.

Yep, the game is definitely full of those glitches. Even so it's a pretty fun game. Good to know I'm not the only one with that squad issue. Horrible though >< Damn I hope they fix these. As funny as some would be to see(the flamethrower spitting flames, 14 of the character) it's really not funny when it happens to you xD

Thanks for sharing guys :3 will keep a heads up and if these things happen I'll know what it is ;)

The most annoying glitch with this game is called Versus (for me at least).

Game freezing near the end of a match,

Multiple images for my character,

Not being able to pick up anything,

Invisible zombies/ hunters or enemy players.

I know that a lot of the above is basically from lag but thanks to the matchmaking, I cannot avoid these issues if I want to play any Versus mode to get the trophies.

In my last versus game my player was duplicated again, this time the duplicate was on the end game scoreboard with the same score as me but with 0 kills or deaths. I was listed twice, wierd.

Edited by Phorphuxake

kez, I've had that glitch many times! very frustrating. damn tyrants xD and aw that sucks Phorphuxake! horrible glitches ><

Had another one last night; in Redemption fighting the Super Tyrant for the second time his heart/eye thing stopped glowing and refused to stop at the ledges. When he did, you could shoot but he wouldn't fall. -twitch-

I experienced a lot of glitches in the first ten minutes of playing the game.

The first one made my PS3 to get frozen and I had to put it off for continuing playing.

The other day, killing the first Tyrant in the Campaign mode, he grabbed me by the neck and stayed torturing me like for two minutes without letting me go as it is usual.

In the same fight the same Tyrant jumped for attacking a partner with the good luck of landing out of the stage where, of course, he was out of my reach.

I don't talk about the glitches of the Versus Mode. All the Versus mode is a big and terrible glitch in the game (see the unforgiven troubles with the matchmaking).

• 3 weeks later...

I have this game since the past Monday (a friend borrowed me the game) and since the past Friday i started to play online and i found it horrible..., this game is very glitchy!, let me tell you my story:

When i started to play online, first i played each mode (for see how is and unlock a trophy), the first mode Team Deathmatch (i don't know if it the correct name) was fine and all normal, the other mode Biohazard never loaded the match (and everytime i sign out of PSN for back to the main menu), in Heroes mode was a joke!, why?, because they send me to a Biohazard match! (...what that heck!?) and finally in Survivor when i started to play i was spawned in front of the helicopter, i enter, the helicopter started to fly and end of the match... (woow was very fun...)

Hours later finally i can play Heroes mode but i can play only 2 match because later the game freeze it...

Only two or three I know.

first one was being in third person view at the same time in scope view.

second was being put into a match at the credit screen. Yes I "lost" the match *rolls eyes*

Third being taking so long to load I just quite.

• 5 weeks later...

Most of people here described most of glitches i've ever experienced. But here's one new, that wasn't in this thread.

In Mission 2 when Nicholai attracts lickers with gun shot and flees, and you take control upon your character i was grabbed by licker, i moved Left Thumbstick in left-right direction several times, after that hint disappeared, my character was still in grapple, noone from my AI team helped me to break from grapple, so i was hold in licker's grapple until another one killed me. This glitch cost me 1 death, S+ rank and nerves.

That was before even patch 1.02, never had any of them again, maybe they fixed it, but i want you to know that this glitch exists (if you delete all patches).

• 2 months later...