XboxAchievements Got a news tip? tips@ps3t.org
Username
Password

Go Back   PlaystationTrophies.org > > > >

Old 04-14-2012, 02:19 AM   #1
Ovr200Plats
Banned

Default Easy S+ Strategy I Found

After playing with my dad, we found out this strategy that allowed.us to get S+ on every chapter on our first try. What you do is the person going for the S+ needs to start the game on the chapter they need on professional, and at the character selection screen invite your partner, but tell him not to join. What you do now is start without your partner getting kills and collectables. Go as far as you can without dying, and then when you feel like you cant go farther without dying, tell your friend to accept the invite. what this does is it will cut everything you need for the S+ rank in half. So if you need 150 kills for the S+, you now only need 75, same with collectables and deaths and time. the reason you do this is because when your friend joins you should already have, or be close to the amount of kills needed to get the S+ in coop. Another good reason, is that the game still acts like your by yourself, so there will be few zombies (unlike in coop) and they will die quick (unlike in coop). By the time you finish you might be close to doubling everything needed for S+. As long as your partner is at the end with you, you will only need the coop amount for S+. YOUR WELCOME! ALSO NOTE THAT IF YOU INVITE A THIRD OR FOURTH PERSON IT CUTS IN HALF EVEN MORE

Last edited by Ovr200Plats; 04-14-2012 at 03:29 AM.
Ovr200Plats is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2012, 04:16 AM   #2
Zooyork26

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ovr200Plats View Post
After playing with my dad, we found out this strategy that allowed.us to get S+ on every chapter on our first try. What you do is the person going for the S+ needs to start the game on the chapter they need on professional, and at the character selection screen invite your partner, but tell him not to join. What you do now is start without your partner getting kills and collectables. Go as far as you can without dying, and then when you feel like you cant go farther without dying, tell your friend to accept the invite. what this does is it will cut everything you need for the S+ rank in half. So if you need 150 kills for the S+, you now only need 75, same with collectables and deaths and time. the reason you do this is because when your friend joins you should already have, or be close to the amount of kills needed to get the S+ in coop. Another good reason, is that the game still acts like your by yourself, so there will be few zombies (unlike in coop) and they will die quick (unlike in coop). By the time you finish you might be close to doubling everything needed for S+. As long as your partner is at the end with you, you will only need the coop amount for S+. YOUR WELCOME! ALSO NOTE THAT IF YOU INVITE A THIRD OR FOURTH PERSON IT CUTS IN HALF EVEN MORE
do you ppl really fail at games or what??? this game is a joke... theres no need to dig and dig for ways to make it any easier then it already is lol... games like megaman etc back in the day were 10x harder then the shit we get these days... its all about fancy graphics and thats about it... i managed all s+ on my 1st try except corruption... wayyyyyyyyyyy to easy...

2011 SUPERBOWL CHAMPS!!!!
Zooyork26 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2012, 04:17 AM   #3
nintendo64X

I thought the camera quota needs to be filled as well when in co-op...

And we need confirmation since you lack a trophy card or...anything that can identify if you done this on more than one stage :S

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zooyork26 View Post
do you ppl really fail at games or what??? this game is a joke... theres no need to dig and dig for ways to make it any easier then it already is lol... games like megaman etc back in the day were 10x harder then the shit we get these days... its all about fancy graphics and thats about it... i managed all s+ on my 1st try except corruption... wayyyyyyyyyyy to easy...
Yo zoo XD

It wasn't super hard, sure took me a few tries on some stages but it's true, not *that* hard, but being a trophy site of course people will want it easier, but im not sure if this would even work...

Last edited by nintendo64X; 04-14-2012 at 04:19 AM.
nintendo64X is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2012, 07:14 AM   #4
Blaze Naruto Shippuden

Awards Showcase 10,000 Posts   Community Gaming Event Platinum   THL Season 5 - Cross-site Competition Champions   PS3T's 5th Birthday Game Night Series   Word of Mouth - Platinum   Jack of All Trades   Helping Hand   Guide Supplement Bronze   THL Season 1 - Close But No Cigar   Member of the Month Winner   Call of Duty 4 Birthday   Platinum Trophy Guide Submitter
Total Awards: 15 (more» ...)

Quote:
I agree with you on this. This game is literally about shoot, collect, run, stop aim shoot, collect run. Over and over again. It may seem frustration at first, but you will eventually remember where the items are and the zombies won't pose a problem for you at all with all that skill under your belt for doing them solo.

The main frustration was each run took about 25-35 minutes. And if you failed you gotta do another 30 minute run through the same mission.

Last edited by Blaze Naruto Shippuden; 04-14-2012 at 07:16 AM.
Blaze Naruto Shippuden is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2012, 08:13 AM   #5
R353ARCH D35TROY

Yo give the kid a break, it's cool he was not only playing with his dad but took the time to register and write a strategy for others.

How kind of you to take the time to rant in his direction.

By the way, Megaman--nice name drop. Though unless you're going for no death or no damage, Megaman 2, 5, and 6 are all quite easy... O_o You could probably finish Mega Man 2 with deaths and continues before the time it takes to S+ rank all your missions here.

| Gamercards: 1 2 3 |
| Now Playing: Demon's Souls |

R353ARCH D35TROY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2012, 12:09 AM   #6
DaddyGamer

Awards Showcase Bronze Submission

Quote:
lol u mad bro?

not everyone can be pro at games. relax dude. save your anger for the devs that fail to challenge you, not a fellow gamer trying to contribute to the community.

DaddyGamer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2012, 12:36 AM   #7
Zooyork26

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaddyGamer View Post
lol u mad bro?

not everyone can be pro at games. relax dude. save your anger for the devs that fail to challenge you, not a fellow gamer trying to contribute to the community.
mad ??? hardly i just cant understand how ppl fork out 60$ or more these days on games in order to complete them and not enjoy at least a little bit of fun or satisfaction... you also certainly do not need to be a pro to get S+ on this game.. theres unlimited ammo everywhere i mean ffs lol... pro is beating killzone 2 on elite with no ammo hardly to be found and dying in 2-3 hits for stray bullets or ninja gaiden or hell even devil may cry thats pro... professional on RE5 was more pro then this game LOL...

Old 04-15-2012, 08:20 AM   #8
nintendo64X

Quote:
mad ??? hardly i just cant understand how ppl fork out 60$ or more these days on games in order to complete them and not enjoy at least a little bit of fun or satisfaction... you also certainly do not need to be a pro to get S+ on this game.. theres unlimited ammo everywhere i mean ffs lol... pro is beating killzone 2 on elite with no ammo hardly to be found and dying in 2-3 hits for stray bullets or ninja gaiden or hell even devil may cry thats pro... professional on RE5 was more pro then this game LOL...
Gotta agree with this, especially the last game, I did it with the ai too, thank god I was able to give them infinite ammo weapons...
Old 04-15-2012, 09:52 AM   #9
Zooyork26

Quote:
Originally Posted by nintendo64X View Post
Gotta agree with this, especially the last game, I did it with the ai too, thank god I was able to give them infinite ammo weapons...
hell yea... i also did it all with AI and got S rank on them as well... the worst was the ogre in he jeep my god

Old 04-15-2012, 05:47 PM   #10
WINAS3

Awards Showcase Bronzer Than Nothing   Maximum Clubs Top 5   1,000 Posts   Bronze Submission
Total Awards: 4 (more» ...)

Quote:
hell yea... i also did it all with AI and got S rank on them as well... the worst was the ogre in he jeep my god

Lol I know exactly what you mean, absolutely hated the fight with Ndesu on Professional.