Easy S+ Strategy I Found

After playing with my dad, we found out this strategy that allowed.us to get S+ on every chapter on our first try. What you do is the person going for the S+ needs to start the game on the chapter they need on professional, and at the character selection screen invite your partner, but tell him not to join. What you do now is start without your partner getting kills and collectables. Go as far as you can without dying, and then when you feel like you cant go farther without dying, tell your friend to accept the invite. what this does is it will cut everything you need for the S+ rank in half. So if you need 150 kills for the S+, you now only need 75, same with collectables and deaths and time. the reason you do this is because when your friend joins you should already have, or be close to the amount of kills needed to get the S+ in coop. Another good reason, is that the game still acts like your by yourself, so there will be few zombies (unlike in coop) and they will die quick (unlike in coop). By the time you finish you might be close to doubling everything needed for S+. As long as your partner is at the end with you, you will only need the coop amount for S+. YOUR WELCOME! ALSO NOTE THAT IF YOU INVITE A THIRD OR FOURTH PERSON IT CUTS IN HALF EVEN MORE

Edited by Ovr200Plats

After playing with my dad, we found out this strategy that allowed.us to get S+ on every chapter on our first try. What you do is the person going for the S+ needs to start the game on the chapter they need on professional, and at the character selection screen invite your partner, but tell him not to join. What you do now is start without your partner getting kills and collectables. Go as far as you can without dying, and then when you feel like you cant go farther without dying, tell your friend to accept the invite. what this does is it will cut everything you need for the S+ rank in half. So if you need 150 kills for the S+, you now only need 75, same with collectables and deaths and time. the reason you do this is because when your friend joins you should already have, or be close to the amount of kills needed to get the S+ in coop. Another good reason, is that the game still acts like your by yourself, so there will be few zombies (unlike in coop) and they will die quick (unlike in coop). By the time you finish you might be close to doubling everything needed for S+. As long as your partner is at the end with you, you will only need the coop amount for S+. YOUR WELCOME! ALSO NOTE THAT IF YOU INVITE A THIRD OR FOURTH PERSON IT CUTS IN HALF EVEN MORE

do you ppl really fail at games or what??? this game is a joke... theres no need to dig and dig for ways to make it any easier then it already is lol... games like megaman etc back in the day were 10x harder then the shit we get these days... its all about fancy graphics and thats about it... i managed all s+ on my 1st try except corruption... wayyyyyyyyyyy to easy... :whistle:

I thought the camera quota needs to be filled as well when in co-op...

And we need confirmation since you lack a trophy card or...anything that can identify if you done this on more than one stage :S

do you ppl really fail at games or what??? this game is a joke... theres no need to dig and dig for ways to make it any easier then it already is lol... games like megaman etc back in the day were 10x harder then the shit we get these days... its all about fancy graphics and thats about it... i managed all s+ on my 1st try except corruption... wayyyyyyyyyyy to easy... :whistle:

Yo zoo XD

It wasn't super hard, sure took me a few tries on some stages but it's true, not *that* hard, but being a trophy site of course people will want it easier, but im not sure if this would even work...

Edited by nintendo64X

I agree with you on this. This game is literally about shoot, collect, run, stop aim shoot, collect run. Over and over again. It may seem frustration at first, but you will eventually remember where the items are and the zombies won't pose a problem for you at all with all that skill under your belt for doing them solo.

The main frustration was each run took about 25-35 minutes. And if you failed you gotta do another 30 minute run through the same mission.

Edited by Blaze Naruto Shippuden

Yo give the kid a break, it's cool he was not only playing with his dad but took the time to register and write a strategy for others.

How kind of you to take the time to rant in his direction.

By the way, Megaman--nice name drop. Though unless you're going for no death or no damage, Megaman 2, 5, and 6 are all quite easy... O_o You could probably finish Mega Man 2 with deaths and continues before the time it takes to S+ rank all your missions here.

lol u mad bro?

not everyone can be pro at games. relax dude. save your anger for the devs that fail to challenge you, not a fellow gamer trying to contribute to the community.:whistle:

lol u mad bro?

not everyone can be pro at games. relax dude. save your anger for the devs that fail to challenge you, not a fellow gamer trying to contribute to the community.:whistle:

mad ??? hardly i just cant understand how ppl fork out 60$ or more these days on games in order to complete them and not enjoy at least a little bit of fun or satisfaction... you also certainly do not need to be a pro to get S+ on this game.. theres unlimited ammo everywhere i mean ffs lol... pro is beating killzone 2 on elite with no ammo hardly to be found and dying in 2-3 hits for stray bullets or ninja gaiden or hell even devil may cry thats pro... professional on RE5 was more pro then this game LOL...

mad ??? hardly i just cant understand how ppl fork out 60$ or more these days on games in order to complete them and not enjoy at least a little bit of fun or satisfaction... you also certainly do not need to be a pro to get S+ on this game.. theres unlimited ammo everywhere i mean ffs lol... pro is beating killzone 2 on elite with no ammo hardly to be found and dying in 2-3 hits for stray bullets or ninja gaiden or hell even devil may cry thats pro... professional on RE5 was more pro then this game LOL...

Gotta agree with this, especially the last game, I did it with the ai too, thank god I was able to give them infinite ammo weapons...

lol? RE5 was more pro??

BITCH PLEASE!!

Dude, pro is platinuming RE5 in less than a week solo. Or if you believe that is too much, allowing for one mission to be co-op.

*source of proof if you believe I didn't manage that.*

Everyone just needs to calm down lol

But for starters the thread is easy S+ tactic he didn't say it was to tough. Last time I checked it's a site for trophy hunters and easy ways to earn said trophies. Why do you think trophy guides exist for a nice read. And let's be honest Zoo you know you don't play this game for fun. I bet your only ever on now for boosting with someone or when the DLC drops. Calm your ass down and think man. It just makes you look bad.

Nice post. Thanks. Just rented this game I'll try that one out.

Dude, pro is platinuming RE5 in less than a week solo. Or if you believe that is too much, allowing for one mission to be co-op.

*source of proof if you believe I didn't manage that.*

No, no...Pro is hitting all the jumps w blue jeans.

You know blue jeans the horse.... From Hannah montana. :banana:

Anyone wish to try this with me on mission 3 for the end? I can get to the generator room and if someone is willing to try this with me, we can see if this works. I'm getting too annoyed with it and frankly, I dread mission 5 too. And 4. 7 should be easy enough but if you want we can do those and then I help you with this tactic if it works(I'm assuming one doesn't need to shoot the cameras for this?). Frankly I want this S+ trophy out the way ><

Oh gosh, just thinking about having to redo mission 3 makes me wanna smack something lol.

Everyone just needs to calm down lol

But for starters the thread is easy S+ tactic he didn't say it was to tough. Last time I checked it's a site for trophy hunters and easy ways to earn said trophies. Why do you think trophy guides exist for a nice read. And let's be honest Zoo you know you don't play this game for fun. I bet your only ever on now for boosting with someone or when the DLC drops. Calm your ass down and think man. It just makes you look bad.

Jeez right what would this site be without people like him adding tips friend told me about this i tried it and it worked as far as not needing so many kills.