Highest Total Campaign xp

How can we change that?

is it by, doing new game farming the spot when the time come, finishing the game or we can do free play, maby is it both ??.

thx

and if Im smart the big xp is where we farm at the 3 stage where infinit zombie spawn. you gain S for no death,kill(hudge), item, but D in time ...

Wondering how many hour the number 1 Bioblue stay in those spot for his massis score - 161817 ranking #1

Here is a big tip from me, farming isn't needed until you have no active way of getting xp.

Trying to get the mp trophies without boosting (2000 per game if you are good like me), going for S+ ranks (7000/9000+ per pro level) will easily net points.

All you need to pump points into is assault, surveillance and medic, and you have all you need...oh and the juggernaut shotgun and samurai edge (or for a little while, combat shotgun dlc if you have and or hand gun hp, same range slower rate of fire), with those S ranks and mp trophies will come along nicely, and you will be free to pump points to unlock trophies...

I still had 3 levels of pro for S+ ranks when I unlocked all guns and abilities, I don't see why straight out farming is needed...

Yea my question is can we change the xp earn in free play or we have to do a new game all around to change it, and the way you tell me how you doing it nintendo64x is like a regular run where you finish the game with a 50 k xp whats is far away from the top leader in score

as exemple in the nemesis stage juste before heading to it after the tyrant infinit zombie spawn before you take the elevator to nemesis, it the 1st spot in the game where you can farm exp for hour if you survive long enought, and if you do it well you will recieve a rank like this

10000 kill = S

item = S

death = S

time = d cause i farm for 3 hours

so youre total is Rank B or A and you recive like 50K xp for finishing the stage , this is how you can score big in the leadboard..

Im still trying in free play but cant figure out if is work or not, so I start a new game yesterday and I will see.

Edited by neostorms

ok so no infinit zombie they stop comming after 30 to 45 min in gone rogue, thats bring me up 2 new question.

do we keep the kill count went we die.

And I see that when I'm making my partner bleeding (must not be at easy) like 5 crimson head apear out of no where .

so, is massif xp come from Bleeding and or by death keeping count?

Still working on it..

• 2 weeks later...

Yeah I'm confused as hell on this one too....

I farmed Gone Rogue for ages on professional... got 19k exp, and my previous best was 16k.

It did nothing to the leaderboard, I then went on casual on Expendable and my rank boosted by 300 places.

I checked which level it had gone up by and it was the casual level.... how does that work???

If anyone has any idea, please let me know! ;)