Game questions

Well i went through the forum and still cant find a answer. If a answer was there, sorry i didnt see it.

1. Items in the levels (collectables, cameras), other than a small xp boost, they dont do anything else right? Is there something else i should be collecting? Other than raccoons, there isnt any thing trophy related?

2. The computers you can interact with, are they to log in the data (collectables) you picked up? How is the collectables unlocked. What i mean is i unlocked concept item 104, and i just played 3 levels over and over again. How does the items you pick up again and again unlocking more stuff?

3. The other items you can shoot (lights, balloons) should have been made into a trophy. Another thing that is interesting is they should have made some rooms accessible when you shoot the lock. Just wondering if anyone else thought that too.

4. After finding out how to melee and do a special kill (while they are stunned), which character's special is the best?

5. Why is collectables figured in to getting a rank? Kind of makes you have to pick them up.

6. Anyone figure out how to sort your friends when trying to invite people? I looked at that list and was wondering why the person i wanted to invite was near the bottom. Is it by activity (how active a person logs on), because the people at the top of the list arnt on much (but active, not totally absent from online). Is it sorted by name? Nope because its all out of order if that was it.

How are the names when you want to invite someone sorted?

7. Why is the AI so horrible? I see them running infront of my screen (shooting them). They run into a room to get swarmed. And they go ahead and melee hunters.

8. The AI is now using its abilities. Is there a way to pick the ability the AI uses? i dont want them doing stupid stuff like hypo darts when the other ability would be more helpful.

9. Is it random for the AI to use a first aid spray. I dont see it (the AI) picking up the sprays, and yet when i am running around it sprays me sometimes. Usually when i dont need it. Am i pressing a button that makes it do that?

10. Why are there so many online trophies? It will be great to get trophies for online, but why cant they make that DLC? I dont want to have to go online to platinum this game. Why do they put more emphasis on online, when that should be secondary to the offline aspect. Idk but IMO, they are changing all the game series, something i dont appreciate

ALL in ALL, this game's bad reviews are true. I enjoy this game, but the changes were horrible and too many online trophies means this could be un-platinum-able if online dies

Its still new, but like the Assassins creed online players numbers, they will start high, and then dwindle after a few months.

1:nothing but concept art and very low amounts of exp (except the data) and no nothing trophy related to them...odd huh?

2) more data=more art nothing more sadly unless you want S+

3) not a real question o.O

4) i find spectre's is best due to him hitting them in the face with a flash bang stunning nearby enemies

5)they just do >_> and you REQUIRE them for S+ trophy

6)you can sort them by A-Z by pressing R1 or R2 to hit the menu

7)they just are my guess is to have people want to co op more?

8)no it's random

9)same question as 8 it's random

10) cuz it's a squad based game this aint mass effect >_>

tbh this game is pretty good if you look at it non resident evil but if you EXPECT resident evil canon then your retarded (IMHO) and all the online trophies in this game cn be boosted in private games preventing it from becoming impossible to plat

Edited by Wolfwood

1. Data is used for both ranking on the stage and to put them into the computer for XP boost, as well as unlocking concept art. The only thing you can honestly collect in a stage is the data intel, shooting al camera's, and the raccoons.

2. Yes they log in the data intel you gather. Collectables are unlocked by logging in the data intel. I don't think it matters for which stage concept art is given, I think it just depends on the total amount of intel you have uploaded. Since that being the case it can be done on any level over and over again.

3. Lights and balloons? That sounds like a stupid trophy. Shoot the balloons or lights, that's a complete waste of a trophy space. If anything shooting all camera's in every level should be a trophy not those two stupid idea's. With the room's being accessible a lot of the levels have very accessible rooms, only certain levels that are supposed to not be a straight shot show other doors and it makes sense to why they're not accessible since there serves no purpose in those rooms.

4. I prefer Vectors because if you have his active camouflage on and do his special kill you can activate Mimicry if its done on a Spec Op or Versus player.

"Why is collectables figured in to getting a rank? Kind of makes you have to pick them up."
Serious.....this is another kind of stupid question. Collectibles in any game serve a purpose and data does. It serves for ranking and it serves for concept art so you should pic them up either way, why wouldn't you pick up collectibles?. I would rather take collecting Data into my ranking then Accuracy for this game.

6. This just sounds lazy..seriously you would choose something like this to be a pet peeve? Just search through the list and find your friends, the people that are online are at the top. You can't sort the friends like you want so get over it. Also that last question is....guh nevermind.

7. It's A.I., I don't think there is an A.I. in any game that is smart...this isn't much of a question. But A.I for this game isn't that bad compared to others.

8. I think the A.I. goes with whats more useful to them and you. In terms to that don't think you can change it, even though some would be more helpful you can just suck through it. Honestly I don't rely on my A.I. at all unless it's Bertha and that's for healing.

9. They use it when your low on health or someone else in the squad is low on health. Also they do pick up first aid sprays if they walk over one before or after you. I seen them do it before so yeah.

10. There are not of online trophies? Go through the trophy list again...this is just...forget it not even going to try and banter on this one.

ALL in ALL, this game's bad reviews are true. I enjoy this game, but the changes were horrible and too many online trophies means this could be un-platinum-able if online dies

Its still new, but like the Assassins creed online players numbers, they will start high, and then dwindle after a few months.

e.o this game has only got bad reviews because it's a different play style then other Resident Evil games. Honestly I think that this game is very good, and it is not un-platinum-able. What the hell does "if online dies" mean anyways? Online servers will always be up unless Capcom goes under which isn't happening anytime soon. Also this game will always have people playing it, there are always people buying the games later, months and years after the game is out. Which means it'll always be active, your opened to your own opinion, but just because you spat at the mouth isn't going to make the game less appealing to me. RE:ORC is on fire to me in a good way of course! :fire:

I was under the impression that the assassin's creed multiplayer is still rather strong?

#3: NO NO NO NO NO NO. No more of these collection/hunting trophies. I hate those.

#10: As annoying as online trophies are, they're totally okay here. This is essentially a multiplayer game, so I pretty much knew that coming into this. Plus, unlike some other games, these are easily boostable if you wanted.

e.o this game has only got bad reviews because it's a different play style then other Resident Evil games. Honestly I think that this game is very good, and it is not un-platinum-able. What the hell does "if online dies" mean anyways? Online servers will always be up unless Capcom goes under which isn't happening anytime soon. Also this game will always have people playing it, there are always people buying the games later, months and years after the game is out. Which means it'll always be active, your opened to your own opinion, but just because you spat at the mouth isn't going to make the game less appealing to me. RE:ORC is on fire to me in a good way of course! :fire:

I think what he means by online dying is just the community thinning out. Right now you can find lots of players 24/7, but a few months down the line, you might only have lots of people during the peak hours. Might get stale if matchmaking keeps putting you with the same players due to region/time.

Which is why I already played my 98 >:D this game is fun!

Ok thanks for those answers. Here are a few questions i ment to put on the first post

1. Why cant i mute someone mid game? I accidently muted my friend, and had to quit and redo all that prep because i cant mute/ unmute the players

Can i also mention once i pick a character (press start) i cant go back and undo any of whats selected. I find that its kind of stupid. When i press circle, it asks if i want to leave the party.

2. In the missions, there is alot of backtracking. Has any of the collectables or cameras respawned when you had to back track? I ask because i spend alot of time with my friend going through rooms we already went through before. We do that till it dawns on us that we were here already

3. Do any characters share a ability? Like if i buy and upgrade one, will that ability (either same or slightly different) be unlocked already if another character has the same or different ability?

4. While playing verses mode, heroes, i find that some characters have skills. Do i need to buy all their skils also?

these are but a few. Will be back to add when i rememeber

Edited by Crealkllr

Ok thanks for those answers. Here are a few questions i ment to put on the first post

1. Why cant i mute someone mid game? I accidently muted my friend, and had to quit and redo all that prep because i cant mute/ unmute the players

Can i also mention once i pick a character (press start) i cant go back and undo any of whats selected. I find that its kind of stupid. When i press circle, it asks if i want to leave the party.

2. In the missions, there is alot of backtracking. Has any of the collectables or cameras respawned when you had to back track? I ask because i spend alot of time with my friend going through rooms we already went through before. We do that till it dawns on us that we were here already

3. Do any characters share a ability? Like if i buy and upgrade one, will that ability (either same or slightly different) be unlocked already if another character has the same or different ability?

4. While playing verses mode, heroes, i find that some characters have skills. Do i need to buy all their skils also?

these are but a few. Will be back to add when i rememeber

1.No idea, have you tried pressing select, it brings up the score board in mp games, maybe you can do something here, if not sorry.

2.The only back tracking is replaying missions, yes you have to get the collectables and cameras AGAIN if going for ranks.

Racoons and typewriters dont need to be toiuched again though and lock out, as they are just there to collect once , NOT towards mission score.

3.All the classes have their own sets and dont share/stack.

But the spec ops crew/heroes with relevant abilities do benefit from upgrading one other that has them,.

4.Same as 3, despite the fact they are mixed (leon has the assault's damage buffer and super solider but also proximity tracker from survaliance class) they still share the same ability and perks upgraded on others with relevant abilities.