Gone Rogue XP Farming?

It seems like the people with the highest total campaign XP get the most from Gone Rogue. I'm trying to figure out how before I test it out. I'm thinking that they're either using the infinite parasite room (which seems like it would take forever). Either that or they complete the first half of the Nemesis fight (which may or may not count as a boss kill), then kill themselves and repeat. Any thoughts?

Edited by lerodemmy

It seems like the people with the highest total campaign XP get the most from Gone Rogue. I'm trying to figure out how before I test it out. I'm thinking that they're either using the infinite parasite room (which seems like it would take forever). Either that or they complete the first half of the Nemesis fight (which may or may not count as a boss kill), then kill themselves and repeat. Any thoughts?

The last mission in the game would do better, more cannon fodder, and those aren't as hard as the damn parasites, even the juggernaut has issues with them!

Yeah, I know about the last mission but it seems the people with the highest scores score higher at Gone Rogue. I tried to see how to do this and it appears that there are infinite zombies in the area where you have to activate two consoles after extracting the parasite from the tyrant. Just regular zombies. They're slow and can't really hurt you. It takes a long time, though, because they're so slow.