wtf is happening

I played this game since launch, had never any kind of bugs or whatever.

But since today, jesus I could write a book about the glitches in multiplayer.

The sound dissappears, music stops looping. 30seconds lag spikes. Objectives Choppers that never arrives, g-samples that just dissappear and dont respawn. G-samples you cant pickup and says "gvirus_pickup_disabled". Crashes and connection errors. oh god, I havent played a single match today that did not show me a new unique problem or an already encountered one.

Another one having same issues here?

Yeah but its not about that, Just wanna know if someone else is experiencing this.

I did not encounter a single bug/glitch until now, and I played everyday all the time. But now its rare with games without bug. Interesting how they just can "pop" out like that.

Yeah but its not about that, Just wanna know if someone else is experiencing this.

I did not encounter a single bug/glitch until now, and I played everyday all the time. But now its rare with games without bug. Interesting how they just can "pop" out like that.

As in the thread i made, they just happen, its random.

Never all at once for me, the sound ones never bothered me its when I start a game and cant reload my gun/pick up more ammo or health!

I'd say you got lucky, now unlucky ;)