alright who want to help a gal out to reach level 98?

anyone wants to help me? lol

im currently in level 44.

If you are going for "you love to hate my 98" you only have to play 98 verse games, any mode even survival which is popular.

If you boost it (which I dont reccomend, if you get all other mp trophies on your own) you can try heroes, one on one, kill the other guy will only take a few seconds.

But no need to boost, I was 10 games off 98 when I got all other mp trophies XD

yea im just going for the 98 level as that is the max. im trying to do it legit but it's take a long time. also im going for it because it's reference to the year when the outbreak started.

umbrella outbreak: 1998

fun fact huh? lol

yea im just going for the 98 level as that is the max. im trying to do it legit but it's take a long time. also im going for it because it's reference to the year when the outbreak started.

umbrella outbreak: 1998

fun fact huh? lol

...so that's why the trophy was made to be at 98 games...

Well, personally I'd go assault class in every game and super solider it with juggernaut, you can get 2000xp every time or more!

Even medic with ..forgot the name but its something to do with pain all i remember is when you hit yourself with it, it cancels out 75% of all damage for 15 seconds, making it nearly as good as super solider.

..or just replay story mode, way more points there, one trick me and a friend did was go to the level with 2 tyrants, one was lupo other was 4 eyes...

Control tyrant, attack one, let the survivor kill you, continue and repeat, as ALL KILLS before death still count, thus you can kill maybe 20 tyrants and get the xp this way, you can do it on your own but its quicker to get to them with 2 people, and quicker to kill one (use incendiary rounds on a shotgun ;) )