XboxAchievements Got a news tip? tips@ps3t.org
Username
Password

Go Back   PlaystationTrophies.org > PS3 Games > Disc-Based PS3 Games > R (PS3) > Resident Evil: Operation Raccoon City

Old 03-29-2012, 08:27 PM   #21 (permalink)

Awards Showcase Killzone: Mercenary Game Night Award   THL Season 5 - Cross-site Competition Champions   Word of Mouth - Bronze   Community Gaming Event Silver   The Silver Lining   PS3T's 5th Birthday Game Night Series   2,500 Posts   Jack of All Trades   Gold  Road Map Submitter   Gold Trophy Guide Submitter   THL Season 1 - Close But No Cigar   Call of Duty 4 Birthday
Total Awards: 14 (more» ...)

Quote:
Originally Posted by blazenarutoshippuden View Post
One last thing, is that Capcom is encouraging players to boost their own game. So don't be shy to use the boosting thread to get your 100%.
Lol what!? When did they say this? Anyway this is a 5* guide Blaze its amazing how much detail you put into it, I would say it looks like an official guide Crapcom would of licensed and sold for $40.

The 1st Person in the World to PLATiNUM:
Dead Nation Vita ~ MLB 14 Vita ~ FUSE ~ Star Trek ~ MLB 13 Vita ~ Spy Hunter
Madden 13 Vita ~ NCAA 13 ~ MIB ~ NGC ~ Crysis 2 ~ Bodycount~ F.E.A.R 3 ~ Brink ~ NBA 09
M-Easy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2012, 09:52 PM   #22 (permalink)

Awards Showcase Community Gaming Event Bronze
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)

Quote:
Originally Posted by blazenarutoshippuden View Post
Thanks JayKorai

A Guide Team member will determine the results for that after both guides are reviewed. Your guide is well done as well especially since it was your first one. Yeah, you could have gone a little further in the Trophy Guide Section of it such as listing the locations of the collectible Raccoons, farming locations, boosting methods etc. You can look over my guide as an example to help yourself and improve for the future guides you decide to work on. There are also plenty of other trophy guides examples on the site that you can look over to improve as well. It's also good to become very good at doing in depth description and choosing the best possible route to take for Roadmaps.
Yeah you're right n.n
Well I'm not updating my current one right now, can't close it down cause I don't have the authority to do so but I am sure yours will win. I'll have to remember in the future to clarify more and make sure I keep constant updates for any alternate routes to things. I'll be using your guide for future references though as for my mistakes.
Awesome guide BLAZE!

~I DO NOT ACCEPT BLANK FRIEND REQUESTS~
JayKorai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2012, 09:21 PM   #23 (permalink)

Awards Showcase THL Season 5 - Cross-site Competition Champions   PS3T's 5th Birthday Game Night Series   Word of Mouth - Platinum   Jack of All Trades   Helping Hand   Guide Supplement Bronze   THL Season 1 - Close But No Cigar   Member of the Month Winner   Call of Duty 4 Birthday   Community Gaming Event Gold   5,000 Posts   Platinum Trophy Guide Submitter
Total Awards: 15 (more» ...)

Bumping this up as it gotten lost in the threads. Everything's pretty much finished.
Blaze Naruto Shippuden is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2012, 11:33 PM   #24 (permalink)

Thanks for the roadmap, makes things quite easier.
xTheGrieverx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2012, 01:35 AM   #25 (permalink)

Great guide, finally platinumed, now onto Dmc hd collection, im done with this game for now
Old 04-03-2012, 06:07 PM   #26 (permalink)

Send a message via Skype™ to Quicksilver661

Thanks Blaze for the Guide, your tip for the abilities and all weapons were what i needed for my plat, and your method saved me a lot of effort and time. thanks for my 23rd plat

Edit : One more thing blaze, about the trophy This place crawls. you can get it done in versus @ the train wreck map. maybe you can add this to your guide so whoever is boosting the versus can get the kills at the same time. thanks again.

Last edited by Quicksilver661; 04-03-2012 at 09:28 PM.
Quicksilver661 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2012, 02:42 AM   #27 (permalink)

Awards Showcase Bronzer Than Nothing   Gold Trophy Guide Submitter   PS3T's 5th Birthday Game Night Series   2,500 Posts   THL Season 1 - Close But No Cigar   Community Gaming Event Platinum   Call of Duty 4 Birthday   Silver Road Map Submitter   Gold Submission   Maximum Clubs Top 5   Helping Hand
Total Awards: 11 (more» ...)

*Guide Stuck*
lukey52 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2012, 03:06 AM   #28 (permalink)

Awards Showcase THL Season 5 - Cross-site Competition Champions   PS3T's 5th Birthday Game Night Series   Word of Mouth - Platinum   Jack of All Trades   Helping Hand   Guide Supplement Bronze   THL Season 1 - Close But No Cigar   Member of the Month Winner   Call of Duty 4 Birthday   Community Gaming Event Gold   5,000 Posts   Platinum Trophy Guide Submitter
Total Awards: 15 (more» ...)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quicksilver661 View Post
Thanks Blaze for the Guide, your tip for the abilities and all weapons were what i needed for my plat, and your method saved me a lot of effort and time. thanks for my 23rd plat

Edit : One more thing blaze, about the trophy This place crawls. you can get it done in versus @ the train wreck map. maybe you can add this to your guide so whoever is boosting the versus can get the kills at the same time. thanks again.
I did not see your edited post. I'll check it out as I never seen them in vs mode before.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lukey52 View Post
*Guide Stuck*
Thanks Lukey
Blaze Naruto Shippuden is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2012, 10:24 AM   #29 (permalink)

No kidding please gives 8/10 difficult?? i get platinum in 5 days, the more hard to get trophy (and bored) it's 98 versus matches, the rest are far easy
ninuchin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2012, 12:29 AM   #30 (permalink)

Awards Showcase Bronzer Than Nothing   Gold Trophy Guide Submitter   PS3T's 5th Birthday Game Night Series   2,500 Posts   THL Season 1 - Close But No Cigar   Community Gaming Event Platinum   Call of Duty 4 Birthday   Silver Road Map Submitter   Gold Submission   Maximum Clubs Top 5   Helping Hand
Total Awards: 11 (more» ...)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ninuchin View Post
No kidding please gives 8/10 difficult?? i get platinum in 5 days, the more hard to get trophy (and bored) it's 98 versus matches, the rest are far easy
Well that isn't for the author to decide, the poll clearly shows an 8/10 difficulty and he has to put what the poll says

Everyone finds games to have different difficulties depending on their skills, I guess you are better than the average player at this type of game.
lukey52 is offline   Reply With Quote