Who do you choose?

I like to be vector or Lupo because their abilities are preferable in my opinion. Specter is a good choice too if you want to grab the data intel. Just grab some decent gear, go read the "most strongest weapon" thread. Your party should at least have bertha in it so she can heal you, and then anyone else you think looks cool lol.

I'm trying to give every character a fair shot. At the moment I'm playing as Beltway. His affinity for heavy weapons (HMGs and shotguns mostly) is a really good counterbalance for the rest of the team, and his active abilities really come in useful for clearing mobs.

For the rest of my team, I tend to keep Bertha at all times, for the healing. Even as an AI, she seems pretty smart with first aid sprays. Four Eyes is also similarly useful for her antiviral sprays. For my fourth, I usually bring along either Vector or Spectre. I just wish you could customize your team's equipment if they're AI, as the lack of stronger weapons is a bit of a hindrance on higher difficulties.

I'm trying to give every character a fair shot. At the moment I'm playing as Beltway. His affinity for heavy weapons (HMGs and shotguns mostly) is a really good counterbalance for the rest of the team, and his active abilities really come in useful for clearing mobs.

For the rest of my team, I tend to keep Bertha at all times, for the healing. Even as an AI, she seems pretty smart with first aid sprays. Four Eyes is also similarly useful for her antiviral sprays. For my fourth, I usually bring along either Vector or Spectre. I just wish you could customize your team's equipment if they're AI, as the lack of stronger weapons is a bit of a hindrance on higher difficulties.

I like your line-up, but i don't want my AI doing a lot of killing, I need the kills for S/S+ ranks. As long as I get healed once in awhile im good, otherwise the teammates are mostly in the way. Currently playing through veteran with Vector, but did my first playthrough with Lupo.