Rate the trophy difficulty...  

210 members have voted

1. 1. Rate the trophy difficulty...

• 1 - Very Easy
    • 10 - Very Hard

http://www.playstationtrophies.org/images/news/diff_plat_75.png

Collected Trophy Difficulty Rating: 7.60

Voting Guidelines

1. Do not vote unless you have played the game.
  2. Do not vote until you have dedicated a substantial amount of time towards the game.
  3. Do not vote based solely on the descriptions from the trophy list.
  4. A time consuming game does not necessarily mean a difficult game so vote accordingly.
    Examples;
    • Warhawk is time consuming and difficult.
    • Resistance 2 is time consuming, but not difficult.

[*]Vote with honesty and integrity.

Edited by Xander45

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I voted a 8 out of 10. It's true that the trophies are easy. I boosted the online versus trophies as there's no way in hell you're doing 10 CQC in single game. Only through hard is the S+ trophy and it can only be done on Professional mode despite the description saying veteran. It;s currently impossible to get a S+ on Veteran but doing S+ on professional solo by yourself makes it easier. It's just you can fuck up and die too many time or you missed too many items or kills for the S+ grade at the end of the mission clear screen.

Edited by Blaze Naruto Shippuden

My vote is a 4, :] all trophies are easy and the only difficult one is S+ which is kind of being a cake walk for me right now. The only reason the game requires a lot of time put into it is because you have to boost XP to purchase all weapons and abilities.

I think 4 is too low. S+ is still pretty hard for most people. Yes, the majority of the trophies are fairly easy, but there are a few online ones that definitely require a lot of skill and some luck if you don't boost them. I'd give it a 6.

My vote is a 4, :] all trophies are easy and the only difficult one is S+ which is kind of being a cake walk for me right now. The only reason the game requires a lot of time put into it is because you have to boost XP to purchase all weapons and abilities.

I dont think Difficulty ratings should be based off of boosting, For the guy who is lazy ands boosts all multiplayer trophies in one hour it would be a 1. How about the people that take pride in there trophies and do the multiplayer stuff legit. I just think difficulty ratings should be based on "if you did it legit".

I agree. I don't see anything wrong with boosting however not everyone boosts. So to say it's a 4 because you can easily boost the trophies really says nothing about the game for someone who doesnt boost everything. I didn't boost any online trophies and only need heroes and upgrade trophies to finish off mp and I give this game a 6.5/7 overall. 10 kills in a row and ten melee kills in 1 match is no joke. However, doable with some practice and map knowledge. This will also become harder to do as more ppl unlock everything.

I agree with the above 3 comments this game was not a 4 or 5. Most games are easy when you boost all the hard stuff and have walkthroughs handy. S+ ranks were a bitch but not top tier difficult and and getting the online trophies legit could cause fits. But all in all I wouldn't put it in the 8-10 category. I was torn between a 6 and 7 but went with 7 to balance out the unwarranted lower scores.

I voted a 8 out of 10. It's true that the trophies are easy. I boosted the online versus trophies as there's no way in hell you're doing 10 CQC in single game. Only through hard is the S+ trophy and it can only be done on Professional mode despite the description saying veteran. It;s currently impossible to get a S+ on Veteran but doing S+ on professional solo by yourself makes it easier. It's just you can fuck up and die too many time or you missed too many items or kills for the S+ grade at the end of the mission clear screen.

I can see what you're saying, I was able to get 5 in a game, but 10 along with getting a 10 player kill streak can be very hard. I haven't played on vet or pro yet.

Boosting should never be a basis for a score on this. It should be evaluated as if it was legit. Besides, boosting should really be a last resort, lets say "Extreme Variety" for "Abstergo Employee of the Month". Also it can take one trophy to really boost up a score. Look at Dead Space 2, the only reason why the difficulty is high is because of Hardcore and I loved every second of it. Haven't picked this up yet but will. Have to buy a couple copies so I can play online with my oldest.

I dont think Difficulty ratings should be based off of boosting, For the guy who is lazy ands boosts all multiplayer trophies in one hour it would be a 1. How about the people that take pride in there trophies and do the multiplayer stuff legit. I just think difficulty ratings should be based on "if you did it legit".

I agree. I don't see anything wrong with boosting however not everyone boosts. So to say it's a 4 because you can easily boost the trophies really says nothing about the game for someone who doesnt boost everything. I didn't boost any online trophies and only need heroes and upgrade trophies to finish off mp and I give this game a 6.5/7 overall. 10 kills in a row and ten melee kills in 1 match is no joke. However, doable with some practice and map knowledge. This will also become harder to do as more ppl unlock everything.

I didn't give a 4 because you can boost, I gave a 4 because obtaining the trophies doesn't seem difficult. I guess if at most if I could I would vote a 5 maybe 6, but I can obtain 10CQC in public team matches. I get them a lot so that's not difficult with me. Without boosting it takes a bit more time no shocker there but don't say it as if I don't take pride in obtaining trophies or enjoying the game.

I didn't give a 4 because you can boost, I gave a 4 because obtaining the trophies doesn't seem difficult. I guess if at most if I could I would vote a 5 maybe 6, but I can obtain 10CQC in public team matches. I get them a lot so that's not difficult with me. Without boosting it takes a bit more time no shocker there but don't say it as if I don't take pride in obtaining trophies or enjoying the game.

Well your reasons are your own and I believe the above comments were directed to a more general audience and not to you in particular. Their seems to be an ongoing trend of any critism of your view or opinion being viewed as an attack on you personally. You should get over that and relax. In addition, I still disagree with 10 CQCs per match being so abundant. I've played tons of matches and almost no one reaches 10 player kills let alone in a special way.

Difficulty ranks should never take boosting into account.

In this case it should probably be at least an 8. There are six of the MP ones that seem pretty difficult. The 10 kills ones seem the hardest. MP matches don't really seem to support a ton of kills and inhibit getting them at all without boosting.

Theres no way in Hell this is a 4 difficulty and theres no way you get 10 CQC kills "abundantly" in Online Matches, first of all most game types don't even give you enough time to do that! Getting S+ ranks on every chapter is a 8 or 9 in itself, I know Many very experienced gamers that are having a hard time with this, I think a 7 or 8 is more like it dude. AND Quit taking it as a "Personal" Attack. Your too damn sensitive, quit being a :ass:

Theres no way in Hell this is a 4 difficulty and theres no way you get 10 CQC kills "abundantly" in Online Matches, first of all most game types don't even give you enough time to do that! Getting S+ ranks on every chapter is a 8 or 9 in itself, I know Many very experienced gamers that are having a hard time with this, I think a 7 or 8 is more like it dude. AND Quit taking it as a "Personal" Attack. Your too damn sensitive, quit being a :ass:

LOL nice ass

My question to you all is why should difficulty not taking boosting into account? If you want to make a game a lot harder for yourself by not boosting then good for you guys but if a game can be done a lot easier via boosting then he can vote whatever he wants. This isn't a thread for voting on trophy pride ratings, only the difficulty of the plat.

My question to you all is why should difficulty not taking boosting into account? If you want to make a game a lot harder for yourself by not boosting then good for you guys but if a game can be done a lot easier via boosting then he can vote whatever he wants. This isn't a thread for voting on trophy pride ratings, only the difficulty of the plat.

Obviously he can vote however he wants but with your thought process almost every game should be a 1 because of save game sharing and hacking. Of course many will call that cheating and I agree but it's ppl making a game easier for themselves to platinum. Hence only difficulties based on legit gameplay attempts should be used as a foundation. I would like to add that KZ2 mods consider boosting to be cheating so again to each their own.

Obviously he can vote however he wants but with your thought process almost every game should be a 1 because of save game sharing and hacking. Of course many will call that cheating and I agree but it's ppl making a game easier for themselves to platinum. Hence only difficulties based on legit gameplay attempts should be used as a foundation. I would like to add that KZ2 mods consider boosting to be cheating so again to each their own.

They consider it cheating because it ranks you up on the leaderboard way too fast, same with The Show. If anyone actually cared about trophies there would be a legitimate leaderboard with guidelines to what is cheating and what isn't. Also, you can circumvent KZ2 by not locking your lobby and playing publically, which I think ruins the game more for people playing not for trophies because it forces trophy hunters into your games. If something is within the guidelines of the game, it isn't cheating. Using hacks, save files, etc are not in the games guidelines

Edited by MikeKeese

They consider it cheating because it ranks you up on the leaderboard way too fast, same with The Show. If anyone actually cared about trophies there would be a legitimate leaderboard with guidelines to what is cheating and what isn't. Also, you can circumvent KZ2 by not locking your lobby and playing publically, which I think ruins the game more for people playing not for trophies because it forces trophy hunters into your games. If something is within the guidelines of the game, it isn't cheating. Using hacks, save files, etc are not in the games guidelines

Same guidelines if you consider voting should be based on how easy someone can make it for themselves. Problem solved if you just vote based on difficulty without boosting. It's not hard to judge.

I rated it a 5. The only chalenging stuff here is obtaining S+ on all levels.

Versus was really funny but quickly boring though.

And btw, I think I hit the 10 kill streak legit about 10 times through my leveling; just take the assault class with 30% bullets resistance, and heal when you need to. Playing in heroes with leon can make this even easier.

Edited by Foxie