XboxAchievements Got a news tip? tips@ps3t.org
Username
Password

Go Back   PlaystationTrophies.org > PS3 Games > Disc-Based PS3 Games > R (PS3) > Resident Evil: Operation Raccoon City

Closed Thread

Old 03-23-2012, 08:53 PM   #21 (permalink)

hope in future yoy agree the intel and camera locations far easy, because you need intel files for S+ in professional, excellent guide

Old 03-23-2012, 09:04 PM   #22 (permalink)

Awards Showcase Community Gaming Event Bronze
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ninuchin View Post
hope in future yoy agree the intel and camera locations far easy, because you need intel files for S+ in professional, excellent guide
I can't really make a guide for intel files because there are a lot in levels, it'd be a waste. I explained its easier to be Spectre cus he can locate them all, the camera's aren't needed for anything but XP.

Also I'm grading myself in a notebook right now going through Pro S+ so I can put down my grades and what they want you to get so people can see the general idea

Hopefully will update later tonight

~I DO NOT ACCEPT BLANK FRIEND REQUESTS~
Old 03-23-2012, 09:48 PM   #23 (permalink)

So you can get online trophies in a private match?

I speak Spanish. Yo hablo Español.
Old 03-23-2012, 09:56 PM   #24 (permalink)

Send a message via MSN to Rawanz Send a message via Skype™ to Rawanz

Awards Showcase Community Gaming Event Bronze   1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 2 (more» ...)

Quote:
Originally Posted by factor747 View Post
So you can get online trophies in a private match?
Correct. You can!
Old 03-23-2012, 10:44 PM   #25 (permalink)

Awards Showcase Silver Trophy Guide Submitter   Bronze Submission   Bronze Road Map Submitter
Total Awards: 3 (more» ...)

Very nice guide. I was going to write one myself but it seems you beat me to the punch.

Congrats on the guide bro!
Old 03-24-2012, 12:47 AM   #26 (permalink)

Very good guide, getting game myself tomorrow just wondered if you could answer me a quick question? I understand you level your character up, if I was to level my character up in MP would the same level carry over to campaign?

Old 03-24-2012, 01:31 AM   #27 (permalink)

A important information i got Rank S in all :Time,Kill,Death and Item in the sixth mission but i got Rank S.
I think before only exist rank S+ in Pro this is new for me.
Old 03-24-2012, 02:24 AM   #28 (permalink)

Question: Do the items stack? I mean I've collected a few but it said no data or something..?

The actual item guide would be worthwhile otherwise because they are extremely hard to find even with using Spectre.

I guess It's only a matter of time before someone does that guide though.

Last edited by Aureilia; 03-24-2012 at 02:25 AM.
Old 03-24-2012, 02:31 AM   #29 (permalink)

Guys good news only 1 missions left to gold trophy pop maybe i do today finaly.
Old 03-24-2012, 03:07 AM   #30 (permalink)

Awards Showcase Community Gaming Event Bronze
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)

Quote:
Originally Posted by saintdave View Post
Very good guide, getting game myself tomorrow just wondered if you could answer me a quick question? I understand you level your character up, if I was to level my character up in MP would the same level carry over to campaign?
Yes all the XP you earn in Multiplayer is stacked onto whatever original XP you earned in Campaign and vice versa. :] I explain in my guide how you can earn major points doing a trick of mine.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CyanideHappiness View Post
Very nice guide. I was going to write one myself but it seems you beat me to the punch.

Congrats on the guide bro!
Thanks!
I'm still going through and revising a few things, adding some thing here and there. I really wanted to make the trophy guide for this game cause I love this RE game a lot! Its my first guide and glad its not doing so bad.

Quote:
Originally Posted by feliperamosbr View Post
A important information i got Rank S in all :Time,Kill,Death and Item in the sixth mission but i got Rank S.
I think before only exist rank S+ in Pro this is new for me.
So far people have said you can't achieve S+ in veteran, I don't know if this true or not but I haven't received an S+ in Veteran when I got all S and collected everything. I suggest doing the S+ on pro, it's not as difficult just some parts can get overwhelming.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aureilia View Post
Question: Do the items stack? I mean I've collected a few but it said no data or something..?

The actual item guide would be worthwhile otherwise because they are extremely hard to find even with using Spectre.

I guess It's only a matter of time before someone does that guide though.
If you collect Data and turn it into the laptop for intel then you get XP, however it doesn't matter if you turn it in or keep it for the end of the chapter it will still stack the total amount you have found.

With Spectre try to have his passive ability Item Detection to level 3, I do most of my runs like this with him and I find more than enough intel.

I'm talking to a friend who's going to make video guides for S+ so that will have to serve as the intel guide, other then that explaining where every piece of intel is would make a HUGE LIST of over 100 different locations.

~I DO NOT ACCEPT BLANK FRIEND REQUESTS~
Closed Thread