To all those who found bugs/glitches etc

We gotta send them to capcom, specifically capcom unity, I got an account so I may post off a list, focus on the game breakers ie stat resets etc .

I haven't the game yet...still waiting on play asia, but I don't want this to end like lost planet 2, so we gotta get as many bugs fixed before people just get fed up with it ^^

Can't wait to join the zombie mash up!

We gotta send them to capcom, specifically capcom unity, I got an account so I may post off a list, focus on the game breakers ie stat resets etc .

I haven't the game yet...still waiting on play asia, but I don't want this to end like lost planet 2, so we gotta get as many bugs fixed before people just get fed up with it ^^

Can't wait to join the zombie mash up!

Rock solid servers so far after about 5 hours of playing online. No lag, VOIP works, everything was running smooth. But its good to be on the safe side I guess.

Rock solid servers so far after about 5 hours of playing online. No lag, VOIP works, everything was running smooth. But its good to be on the safe side I guess.

Well, the online being stable is good, I've got a friend who just got it, here is what he found...

-"nemesis that never dies"-can't confirm all i know is he cant take it down for some reason

-"2 mr X"-he said only one awaken in a cutscene or something, yet he had 2 come after him at once, is this meant to happen?

EDIT:DERP, they were meant to happen, I suspected as much with the 2 above

-Animation glitches (which were shown in reviews)

-Stuck on birkin area-apparently its a game breaker and can't leave and a restart is needed

-invisible doors, still functioning but cant see them

-

I was playing on "Expendable" in the campaign and I had immediately switched to my pistol. As soon as I switched, I had to pause my game for about 5 minutes, when I came back to start playing again, I found that I couldn't switch back to my SMG and Lupo was stuck just awkwardly moving about with the pistol equipped and unable to do anything at all except walk and fire the pistol. So I figured reloading the checkpoint would work, but that didn't do it. After several attempts, I turned the system off and back on again, that didn't work, and finally I erased all my save data and just now started a new game only to be greeted by this glitch again. Has this happened to anyone else?

*random gamefaq forum post

Just some of the ones he mentioned, when I play I'll report any others.

We need capcom to fix...

Edited by nintendo64X

Well, the online being stable is good, I've got a friend who just got it, here is what he found...

-"nemesis that never dies"-can't confirm all i know is he cant take it down for some reason

-"2 mr X"-he said only one awaken in a cutscene or something, yet he had 2 come after him at once, is this meant to happen?

-Animation glitches (which were shown in reviews)

-Stuck on birkin area-apparently its a game breaker and can't leave and a restart is needed

-invisible doors, still functioning but cant see them

-

*random gamefaq forum post

Just some of the ones he mentioned, when I play I'll report any others.

We need capcom to fix...

Who ever told you about the bold statements is an idiot. The 1st time you encounter the tyrant you cant kill him you have to get the keys and exit the area. At the end of that level you fight a nemesis but he can't be killed by weapons you have to damage him enough to use a syringe you stole from said tyrant's tank. At the end of another level you have to fight 2 tyrants even though they only showed one wake up in the cut-scene the objective clearly states you have to defeat the tyrantS (plural) in order to move on. So that person has comprehension issues.

Anyway in my time I haven't run into anything you posted. I don't know how only 1 person can have a game breaking glitch if it was common we would have heard more on it but gamefaqs posters aren't known for their intelligence that's for damn sure.

Edited by M-Easy

Who ever told you about the bold statements is an idiot. The 1st time you encounter the tyrant you cant kill him you have to get the keys and exit the area. At the end of that level you fight a nemesis but he can't be killed by weapons you have to damage him enough to use a syringe you stole from said tyrant's tank. At the end of another level you have to fight 2 tyrants even though they only showed one wake up in the cut-scene the objective clearly states you have to defeat the tyrantS (plural) in order to move on. So that person has comprehension issues.

Anyway in my time I haven't run into anything you posted. I don't know how only 1 person can have a game breaking glitch if it was common we would have heard more on it but gamefaqs posters aren't known for their intelligence that's for damn sure.

I had a guess they were scripted somehow, but no need to call him an idiot, i'd think the same thing (I might skip the cutscenes and so forth :p )

Well that's good to know at least, I'll cross them off...

YIKES, not a double post but detail I left out from the nemesis bit...

THAT is a problem :S

He's cleared the story mode once, takes him normally 10 mins, not 30...

Did he shoot him in the head? I dunno if body shots count but I shoot him in the head always and it goes down!

I bought collector's edition, and after loading the dlc and starting the game, I went to Versus mode first thing and the game immediately froze. Not a good start to a game, but happy to say it hasn't happened since.

This issue is usually not related to the game but to the playstation3. Mine freeze almost at every new games I put in but after it never happen again.

i had a glitch happen to me in multiplayer twice in versus

i would start a match and there would be duplicates of me around me

about 5 clones of me self surrounding me and they would move and shoot as i would as well

it was cool and funny but suck that i couldnt see where i was going or made it hard to aim

also i played only two versus match and both i lost connection to

then in my record it shows i won and played 6 games lol weird

The number 1 bug I hate is you can't revive some of your teams when you're standing right over them. Or you got to keep walking over them until you see the Revive Teammate option.

That isn't a bug or glitch its just bad programming. They really need to patch the reviving and maybe change the button to :square: instead of :cross:

i had a glitch happen to me in multiplayer twice in versus

i would start a match and there would be duplicates of me around me

about 5 clones of me self surrounding me and they would move and shoot as i would as well

it was cool and funny but suck that i couldnt see where i was going or made it hard to aim

also i played only two versus match and both i lost connection to

then in my record it shows i won and played 6 games lol weird

Now those are glitches.

I'm on Chapter 3 right now and am trying to run to the rooftops to move on with the level...Unfortunately I can't because Bertha is on another floor, standing there alone shooting nothing and I can't move on unless all surviving players are present...

They should really have made command buttons like "Come on!" or "Go" like in Resident Evil 5. I even have a hard time rounding up my AI when I want to use a first aid spray and only end up healing 1 or 2 of my team because of this...

Does anyone had one those problem ?

- I played chapter 1 by myself and I had this problem a couple of time. When I run to the objectives zone to fast ahead of my teammates, they seems to freeze on place and they don't follow me. I have to push them in the objectives zones or restart the game. ( pretty frustrating )

- When I create a squad with my friend its a pain in the ass to join a game.. It freeze ( on the black screen : Waiting for teammates... ) or crash my PlayStation.. But when I play by myself everything run perfect. looks like we can't play together in versus mode. ( Campaign runs perfect)

- Sometimes in multiplayer. When someone run into a door they disappear ( like there is an invisible wall in the doorway ) but he is still shooting me. When this bug happens I get shot from doorway and I can't see the other side unless I run through it. ( it does happens sometimes. like 1 game on 25)

Edited by blah1342

I had a couple during multiplayer today. During the loading screen for a Heroes game it just stayed there. After 5 or so minutes I exited the game.

After that I joined a game using the quick play function and it was stuck on the select a character screen, except that it wouldn't let me select a character and each of the slots just said matchmaking. It eventually froze and I had to hard reset my system.

I like the game. what i dnt like is that my ps3 freezes sometimes while i'm playing multiplayer . Only does it on this game.

I had that twice, one time just when the darn chopper came in survivor ><

Funny thing is in a previous game me and my friend playing in the same match, we BOTH froze at the same time...

Had the odd weird animation from enemy but not a problem, one odd problem is I wanted to change class mid game, but I couldn't...spawn, it wouldnt let me hit the respawn, I could "change" stuff before respawning (that change character menu when you die) but problem was nothing would change nor let me actually spawn.

Only happened once, tommoro I'll see if the capcom unity thread has any of these.