Rumor break, Video Included!

SO I'm merely going to sit here and break the weird rumor about this game being a FPS. People obviously don't know the difference between:

First Person: Defined positioning of the camera to be through the eyes of the character.

Second Person: Rarely inclined and often called Third Person however Second Person is more over the shoulder.

Third Person: More narrative positioning of the camera to be behind the character in which you can see more of your surroundings.

Okay so Call of Duty is a First Person Shooter, RE:ORC is nowhere close to First Person. Resident Evil 4/5 are Second Person, they're said to be Third Person but they're more Second since your directly over the shoulder. Resident Evil ORC & Uncharted are Third person since you have access to view majority of your surroundings without having to specifically look around much. Now here is a video GAMEPLAY of RE:ORC it's not FREAKING FIRST PERSON!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dOkUWR8DAFM&feature=fvst]Resident Evil Operation Raccoon City Gameplay[/ame]

Edited by Vulfdrek

Wouldn't second person be the view from the guy you're shooting at? There was some indie game that was released in Japan that was a second person shooter but other than that they don't exist.

But I agree with your point about this not being a first person shooter. I knew from the start it wouldn't be first person.