why are people complaining this looks like sh*t? this games looks awesome! Personally I believe games need to change it up once and awhile or else we'll have another COD series on our hands. :cool: and is no one else excited to finally get a chance to kill Leon?

Plus Bertha?

:drool:

What are your thoughts? please be respectful im not looking to start a flame war

however, the internet is full of assholes, and they are convinced that their opinion is the only right one and if you don't agree with them you are an idiot :whistle:

Are you calling me an ass-hole? if your not sorry i must be mis-reading your post but if you are then you are a tunk

Because only a few people still believe in Capcom! <3

And everyone that does still love Capcom, or Resident Evil, really want to play a RE1 redux-style of game.

A lot of people also aren't happy or comfortable about Capcom wanting or allowing other development teams to breathe new life into old series with fresh, new ideas.

But I agree with you--the game looks pretty cool and fun. It's definitely on my radar!

I have to agree with you here every trailer i see of this game gives me such a hard-on its unreal! I loved resi q w and nemesis and being able to play during the resi 2 & nemesis timeframe a game is just amazing! The only thing i will bitch about is the mp will more than likely suck but i do not care!! I will be getting this day 1 n hopefully there will be a epic collectors edition that a can get my hands on

• 3 weeks later...

I'm buying this game for three reasons:

1. I want to kick ass, and this game lets you go out with a badass squad that looks like some sort of crazy black ops(yes, i know its USS) and kill zombies, break shit, and kill spec ops soldiers like theyre nothing. You get to charge zombies with an assault rifle at the very beginning. Is that not cool?

2. I've been a resident evil fan since RE2 for N64. unfotunately, ive never played the first game. but anyways, as a fan of RE, i will support it. and even if this game isnt the survival horror you want, that doesnt mean its gonna suck. this game will be great! I mean, gosh, isnt anyone else excited for the old type of zombies to be back with good graphics?

3. The trailers make this game seems like it has a good story. and i love story, and i expect this one to be good too. nobody needs to get their panties in a twist about RE lore being ruined because this is non-canon. just enjoy it!

Anways, i will be buying the special edition, because its only 10 dollars more and it gets an awesome-looking steel case and it comes with a real USS patch and a patch for the spec ops in the game, plus 6 altnernate costumes with red eye-lights instead of blue, and 8 cool-looking bonus weapons. sounds good to me.