This game looks terrible

• Replies 175
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

is this actually resident evil? because i swear it doesnt say RE in the trailer.

it says biohazard?

Resident Evil is what the series is called in the west; Biohazard is the what the series is known as in Japan.

Regarding the game itself: just by virtue of (apparently) being able to move and shoot simultaneously, it looks more interesting than Resident Evil 5.

(And before anyone quotes the lame logic - as endlessly espoused by Capcom themselves - that it's a survival-horror game and that, therefore, terrible controls are part of the experience, realize that I'm talking about RE 5 only: a game that attempted to be a huge action blockbuster game...and had the controls of a survival-horror game...and played about as well as that would suggest...)

Anyways, I don't think the game looks particularly distinguished at this point, but, you know, an action game that actually controls like an action game is a step in the right direction (seeing as how the odds of Capcom retreating from the RE 5 direction seem pretty unlikely).

• 2 weeks later...
^ yes i'm so excited about Code Veronica in HD... RE4 not so much

Same with me.

Though with ORC, I think looks petty cool to have a what if game, though I still wwould rather see the second or fourth book made into a game, because both are cool, have a sexy kick ass British STARS agent that teams up with the group, the second book has a rogue white umbrella scientist with trained zombies that can kind of use guns. (but crap themselves.) Then the fourth book has a Traitor Umbrella scientist that teams up with them in a secret lab.

I don't know

It's hard to make any Call of the first Reveal Gameplay Trailer for the Game

The only Reason it's on my radar is because I read in an Interview that in Online there are Players V Players V AI

And if you down another player to a point where he's bleeding out that will call the zombies in for a feast.

Also, I read on IGN that they were playing and that big lizard thing jump into the firefight and everyone started to run on both sides

Just for that the game is on my Radar.

the game looks ok by the way that Resident Evil 4 can only be bought from PSN store or it will come on blurray disk???

So far as anyone's aware, the RE4 remake will be available on a Blu-Ray, but only in Japan. It will be download-only everywhere else.

i dont care what any of you guys say. i been playing resident since part 1 in 1996. and its been good till Code Veronica, after that part 4 been downhill. its like socom you change controls but dont update and its upsetting... the gamecube version of part 1 is killer.. torch the zombies before you come back. im looking forward to new version with slant 6 cause i think they kept socom confrontation within its roots and socom confrontation is way better than socom 4 from zipper, and confrontation was way more challeging than zipper trophies... i had to do more than 160 hours for platinum on confrontation and only 13 for near plat on socom 4... i love resi...

Edited by spekcm

Ignore haters capcom, i know fan asked for RE game with zombies and you did give them that and now they b**ching about it. Some people are just like that they ask ask ask ask and never say thanks for giving, hell IF YOU DON'T LIKE IT DON'T BUY IT HOW HARD IS THAT? EITHER HELP THE GAME OR LEAVE IT ALONE!!! WHY NOT TRY TO GO AND TRY MAKE A BETTER GAME RATHER THAN MOAING ABOUT IT? oh god i need to calm down...

thanks capcom for all your great working and i'm buying all new RE games that coming about and this one of them. it's like playing RE2 and 3 in 3D but with more fun about umbrella corp members =) i'd like to play this forever.

Ignore haters capcom, i know fan asked for RE game with zombies and you did give them that and now they b**ching about it. Some people are just like that they ask ask ask ask and never say thanks for giving, hell IF YOU DON'T LIKE IT DON'T BUY IT HOW HARD IS THAT? EITHER HELP THE GAME OR LEAVE IT ALONE!!! WHY NOT TRY TO GO AND TRY MAKE A BETTER GAME RATHER THAN MOAING ABOUT IT? oh god i need to calm down...

thanks capcom for all your great working and i'm buying all new RE games that coming about and this one of them. it's like playing RE2 and 3 in 3D but with more fun about umbrella corp members =) i'd like to play this forever.

Calm down now you. We did ask a game with zombies, but I believe that most of us meant a game like RE1, 2, 3 and CV, not some shooting CoD style shit. And I would buy the game because I love the series but I'm having second thoughs when I see the trailer. And why thank Capcom? For making Revelations and Mercenaries 3D Nintendo 3DS exclusives and giving us this ridiculous game which is supposed to be a Resident Evil game? Because it's not. The series has gone downhill since Resident Evil 4 and they are not doing anything to fix that. Plus it's not even going to be canon. I can't see why you are all excited about this.

Calm down now you. We did ask a game with zombies, but I believe that most of us meant a game like RE1, 2, 3 and CV, not some shooting CoD style shit. And I would buy the game because I love the series but I'm having second thoughs when I see the trailer. And why thank Capcom? For making Revelations and Mercenaries 3D Nintendo 3DS exclusives and giving us this ridiculous game which is supposed to be a Resident Evil game? Because it's not. The series has gone downhill since Resident Evil 4 and they are not doing anything to fix that. Plus it's not even going to be canon. I can't see why you are all excited about this.

I'm sorry for anger, but it's really painful to watch someone (Capcom) works really hard to make people (as you can see here) happy but the people NEVER say thanks for something, capcom are not GODS to make every single thing in everyone's brain so you can tell that THEY ARE trying! they made zombies and in old series places. But really let me ask, if someone wants play RE1,2,3 go ahead download them or even buy them from store and play them, put yourself in their position if someone asks you to make something EXACTLY that you already have made before and you know that it will cost both time and money, what's the point? they are already there play them in your PS1/2 or PC or download them WHY MAKING A NEW GAME THAT IS ALREADY EXIST??? oh you'll say not exactly make a little difference... THIS IS THE DIFFERENCE! i thank Capcom because they didn't Suicide yet because of you people and because you trusted them when they made RE1,2,3 it's still Capcom who make those games so why not trust them now? i have alot of things to say but once again if someone don't like this game and wants to play RE 1 2 3 go ahead and play them why asking capcom to make them AGAIN? if you want play them at your ps3 download them from store, if you don't want the same exact games will then this is the results, if you didn't like both playing the old game or new once then i don't know what you people want :\