XboxAchievements Got a news tip? tips@ps3t.org
Username
Password

Go Back   PlaystationTrophies.org > PS3 Games > Digital Only PS3 Games > R (PSN) > Resident Evil: Code Veronica X HD

View Poll Results: Rate the trophy difficulty
1 - Very Easy 0 0%
2 3 3.00%
3 0 0%
4 8 8.00%
5 8 8.00%
6 4 4.00%
7 9 9.00%
8 12 12.00%
9 8 8.00%
10 - Very Hard 48 48.00%
Voters: 100. You may not vote on this poll

Old 09-09-2011, 06:15 PM   #1 (permalink)

Send a message via Skype™ to Johnny Bananas

Awards Showcase Word of Mouth - Platinum   PS3T's 5th Birthday Game Night Series   THL Season 3 Champions - Sharks With Laser Beams   THL Season 3 - Ghost Busters   15,000 Posts   THL Season 1 - Close But No Cigar   Maximum Clubs Top 5   Call of Duty 4 Birthday   Bronze Road Map Submitter   Bronze Trophy Guide Submitter   Silver Submission   Community Gaming Event Gold
Total Awards: 15 (more» ...)
Default Trophy Difficulty Rating

Collected Trophy Difficulty Rating: 6.58

Voting Guidelines
  1. Do not vote unless you have played the game.
  2. Do not vote until you have dedicated a substantial amount of time towards the game.
  3. Do not vote based solely on the descriptions from the trophy list.
  4. A time consuming game does not necessarily mean a difficult game so vote accordingly.
    Examples;
    • Warhawk is time consuming and difficult.
    • Resistance 2 is time consuming, but not difficult.
  5. Vote with honesty and integrity.

Last edited by olsen77; 01-23-2014 at 01:09 AM.
Johnny Bananas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2011, 02:33 PM   #2 (permalink)

Trophies for this game on PS3 are bulshit. Because it will give few xp for Leveling up our account. Because they are equaling for 200 gamerscores. But on Xbox 360 they are equaling for 1000 gamerscores...
Leon McLane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2011, 01:35 AM   #3 (permalink)

I won't vote because I haven't gotten this game yet. I saw the trophy list and it seems this game is a 3. I already got "A" on the PS2 version and it wasn't that hard. Well, if this still has the free save half-game.
Old 10-01-2011, 04:13 AM   #4 (permalink)

I haven't made much of an attempt yet on the PS3, but I tried A ranking the Battle Game back on the dreamcast and never even came close. The linear launcher is the only difficult trophy, but it'll be a tough one.
Old 10-01-2011, 08:25 AM   #5 (permalink)

Awards Showcase First PS4 Game Nights   PS3T's 5th Birthday Game Night Series   THL Season 1 - Close But No Cigar   Call of Duty 4 Birthday   1,000 Posts   Community Gaming Event Bronze
Total Awards: 6 (more» ...)

Usually it would be a 6 but the fact that the game timer can not be stopped when you press select bumps that rocket launcher trophy and the game up to an 8....will take me more time now but i did it in the older version so im getting my damn rpg!!!!

felly777 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2011, 04:55 AM   #6 (permalink)

i was looking forward to do this and was, i confess, a bit concerned if i was gonna be able to get the rocket launcher...

played this back on the dreamcast and never got it (but never tried too)

now i am doing two games simultaneously: one smoothly and one speed run

i am almost finishing the "slow" game and i already defeated the tyrant on the "fast" one in 1h47min on the first try

guess it's not that difficult... but maybe it's because i already know the game

i will vote after i finish everything (maybe tomorrow)
grievoblivioned is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2011, 11:11 AM   #7 (permalink)

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)

Quote:
Originally Posted by felly777 View Post
Usually it would be a 6 but the fact that the game timer can not be stopped when you press select bumps that rocket launcher trophy and the game up to an 8....will take me more time now but i did it in the older version so im getting my damn rpg!!!!
Yeah, not being able to stop the timer and take a break really sucks, which is why I'll first be playing through the game normally again and make some notes.

Sadly, speedrun guides aren't of much help at this point, I need to find the method that works best for me. I don't want to spend all that time doing a speedrun only to realize that I'm not doing well enough halfway through the game. I want to be what they call "crazy prepared"!

This will definitely get at least a 7 from me, but I'm not voting until I get that last trophy. Depending on how well it goes, I might still give it more, but certainly not less. Just the sheer amount of gamer-stress this kind of trophy gives me is worth a 7... :S

If you feel like adding me, read this first:

Spoiler! (click here to reveal)
Xernova is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2011, 06:55 PM   #8 (permalink)

it's a 4-5, just finished everything... you just have to be careful on the final, against alexia (1st boss) and when you will put the crystal on the floor so you don't get smashed (yup, i forgot about that and that happen to me lol)

speed run in 3h18min

batte master is not a problem too, since the map is the same for all 5 characters

Last edited by grievoblivioned; 10-05-2011 at 06:56 PM.
grievoblivioned is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2011, 05:47 PM   #9 (permalink)

Finished my first playthrough, and it took over 8 hours, which probably included a lot of unnecessary backtracking due to the amount of items you have to juggle and screwing myself up by giving Claire most of the cool weapons before switching to Chris forever and not being able to access them. Stupid game.

Aside from that, I love the storyline of Alexia, which it wish could have been explored a little deeper. I died a lot on the plane tyrant and the end fight with Alexia, plus some silly mistakes from panicking.

I am not even going to bother trying for an A game. If I got all the way to the end and died I would be so angry, and it would be such a huge waste of my time, seeing as I only get around an hour a day to play games.

Last edited by tomdrama; 10-12-2011 at 04:57 PM.
tomdrama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2011, 12:28 PM   #10 (permalink)

Send a message via AIM to DolbyTelAviv

I gave this one a 4. The story is pretty easy. & Getting the rocket launcher isn't hard at all. Most people get it after their first playthrough. The only trophy that was a little challenging for me was linear launcher. Battle Game was a pain in the ass but I was patient & quick & got on A rank on every char within just a couple hours. Wesker wasn't the hardest one to get an A rank in, I honestly had most trouble with Chris, even though he has the magnum lol.
DolbyTelAviv is offline   Reply With Quote