XboxAchievements Got a news tip? tips@ps3t.org
Username
Password

Go Back   PlaystationTrophies.org > > > >

Old 01-24-2012, 09:55 AM   #11
Veritas7Ax

Send a message via AIM to Veritas7Ax

Awards Showcase Bronzer Than Nothing   2,500 Posts   Community Gaming Event Bronze
Total Awards: 3 (more» ...)

Having the same voice actor doesn't confirm anything. Plenty of voice actors have provided voice over for more than one major character in a series or even in a single game.

I thought it was Ashley too at first, based on that, but I can easily see it being Sherry. Could go either way on this one.

Last edited by Veritas7Ax; 01-24-2012 at 09:56 AM.
Veritas7Ax is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2012, 03:31 PM   #12
Phodda

Awards Showcase PS3T's 5th Birthday Game Night Series   I Beat the Staff Too!!!!   Community Gaming Event Silver   Call of Duty 4 Birthday   1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 5 (more» ...)

And I know we all would love to know what happened to Sherry Birkin after RE2 incient. And, aside from Claire and Leon, we didn't heard anything about RE2 survivors (Hunk, for example)...

Yes, would be great if Sherry Birking starred in this game...
Phodda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2012, 04:35 PM   #13
X-The_Used-X

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phodda View Post
And I know we all would love to know what happened to Sherry Birkin after RE2 incient. And, aside from Claire and Leon, we didn't heard anything about RE2 survivors (Hunk, for example)...

Yes, would be great if Sherry Birking starred in this game...
The third protagonist is HUNK unmasked, who is actually Alex Wesker

Here's the proof:
HUNK has never been killed and was always sent as the collection guy for viruses e.g G-Virus in Resi 2, because he has always succeeded on his missions.
He even faced Burkin and lived.
He survived in Raccoon City for 10 days and still managed to escape, even after being knocked out by Birkin.

He was trained at the Rockfort Island Military Training Center in 1996, he trained there for 2 years, after that his whereabouts is unknown.

In regards to Alex Wesker:
In a plan called the Wesker Plan, Spencer collected hundreds of children from parents of superior intellect throughout the world. These children were all given the surname Wesker after the project's chief researcher, and Spencer used indoctrination and manipulation to install his values into these children. They were then put in controlled environments all over the world under Umbrella's watchful eye. These unaware children would continue to live their lives and received advanced education with the help of Umbrella. One of these children was eventually sent to Umbrella's training facility. That child was Albert Wesker. Spencer then gave all the Wesker children a Prototype virus, Albert's being received through Birkin. However, all but one of Albert Wesker's "siblings" were killed due to the virus. Albert was the only one who was confirmed alive at that point in time, as the location of Alex Wesker was unknown, as he had betrayed Spencer.

In Spencer's view, Alex was also one of his "loyal" remaining children that he had at his side. The brightest of them all, in Spencer's view and words,"so adept at absorbing the talents of others simply by observing them." Alex was conducting experiments at the South Seas at an island for Spencer. Alex researched and studied a virus for Spencer in order to find the secret to immortality for him. Out of all odds Alex accomplished this feat, but betrayed Spencer by disappearing and taking the results.
At present, Alex's status is unknown. Whether being immortal, simply in hiding, or dead, Alex's exact fate has yet to be made clear.

HUNK seems imortal, Alex Wesker hasn't been seen........ i'll let you people decide be the judge of this

~LOVE~SCREAM~PARTY~
X-The_Used-X is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2012, 09:56 AM   #14
DEDEURM

It could be Ashley because Leon seems to kill the President
at the beginning of the trailer, and Ashley is the president's daughter...

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Next stop : GTA V = No life anymore, all is lost. Thanks R*
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
DEDEURM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2012, 06:27 PM   #15
HUNK

Ashley's and Claire's voice actors have denied involvement in RE6 for now..

We all know how Capcom works however...
HUNK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2012, 07:35 PM   #16
X-The_Used-X

Quote:
Originally Posted by HUNK View Post
Ashley's and Claire's voice actors have denied involvement in RE6 for now..

We all know how Capcom works however...
Yeah Capcom work like this, Here have two full console release Resident Evil games......in HD.....with no platinums......... trollface.jpg

~LOVE~SCREAM~PARTY~
X-The_Used-X is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2012, 02:04 AM   #17
RipvanX

Quote:
Originally Posted by X-The_Used-X View Post
The third protagonist is HUNK unmasked, who is actually Alex Wesker

Here's the proof:
HUNK has never been killed and was always sent as the collection guy for viruses e.g G-Virus in Resi 2, because he has always succeeded on his missions.
He even faced Burkin and lived.
He survived in Raccoon City for 10 days and still managed to escape, even after being knocked out by Birkin.

He was trained at the Rockfort Island Military Training Center in 1996, he trained there for 2 years, after that his whereabouts is unknown.

In regards to Alex Wesker:
In a plan called the Wesker Plan, Spencer collected hundreds of children from parents of superior intellect throughout the world. These children were all given the surname Wesker after the project's chief researcher, and Spencer used indoctrination and manipulation to install his values into these children. They were then put in controlled environments all over the world under Umbrella's watchful eye. These unaware children would continue to live their lives and received advanced education with the help of Umbrella. One of these children was eventually sent to Umbrella's training facility. That child was Albert Wesker. Spencer then gave all the Wesker children a Prototype virus, Albert's being received through Birkin. However, all but one of Albert Wesker's "siblings" were killed due to the virus. Albert was the only one who was confirmed alive at that point in time, as the location of Alex Wesker was unknown, as he had betrayed Spencer.

In Spencer's view, Alex was also one of his "loyal" remaining children that he had at his side. The brightest of them all, in Spencer's view and words,"so adept at absorbing the talents of others simply by observing them." Alex was conducting experiments at the South Seas at an island for Spencer. Alex researched and studied a virus for Spencer in order to find the secret to immortality for him. Out of all odds Alex accomplished this feat, but betrayed Spencer by disappearing and taking the results.
At present, Alex's status is unknown. Whether being immortal, simply in hiding, or dead, Alex's exact fate has yet to be made clear.

HUNK seems imortal, Alex Wesker hasn't been seen........ i'll let you people decide be the judge of this
That is a very interesting theory, I would have to agree. As for the whole Ashley/Sherry thing, that girl could be either one, but I hope its Sherry. I heard from other sources that this game will take place before and after RE5. The whole Leon killing the president will take place in 2008; while Alex/HUNK will be after RE5 obviously; unsure if Chris's trip to China will be after RE5 or not.

Last edited by RipvanX; 02-02-2012 at 02:05 AM.
RipvanX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2012, 12:19 AM   #18
starscream88

I was also wondering about some loose ends from previous RE games. Hunk, Alex Wesker, and Ada came to mind specifically. I somehow forgot about Sherry and I wish I could forget about Ashley (I found her extremely annoying and useless)
starscream88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2012, 09:06 AM   #19
Reewee

Blonde girl isnt Ashley.

Boobs are too small.

*It has already been revealed to be Sherry at the time of my post.

Last edited by Reewee; 04-12-2012 at 09:07 AM.
Reewee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2012, 08:15 PM   #20
Blaze Naruto Shippuden

Awards Showcase 10,000 Posts   Community Gaming Event Platinum   THL Season 5 - Cross-site Competition Champions   PS3T's 5th Birthday Game Night Series   Word of Mouth - Platinum   Jack of All Trades   Helping Hand   Guide Supplement Bronze   THL Season 1 - Close But No Cigar   Member of the Month Winner   Call of Duty 4 Birthday   Platinum Trophy Guide Submitter
Total Awards: 15 (more» ...)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reewee View Post
Blonde girl isnt Ashley.

Boobs are too small.

*It has already been revealed to be Sherry at the time of my post.
2nd Trailer revealed it.
Blaze Naruto Shippuden is offline   Reply With Quote