XboxAchievements Got a news tip? tips@ps3t.org
Username
Password

Go Back   PlaystationTrophies.org > > > >

Old 01-21-2012, 07:10 AM   #11
Blaze Naruto Shippuden

Awards Showcase 10,000 Posts   Community Gaming Event Platinum   THL Season 5 - Cross-site Competition Champions   PS3T's 5th Birthday Game Night Series   Word of Mouth - Platinum   Jack of All Trades   Helping Hand   Guide Supplement Bronze   THL Season 1 - Close But No Cigar   Member of the Month Winner   Call of Duty 4 Birthday   Platinum Trophy Guide Submitter
Total Awards: 15 (more» ...)

Li Bingbing

This is the Chinese actress and singer portraying Ada Wong. Hot but Ada's character will be ruined from the movie.
Blaze Naruto Shippuden is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2012, 07:21 AM   #12
WINAS3

Awards Showcase Bronzer Than Nothing   Maximum Clubs Top 5   1,000 Posts   Bronze Submission
Total Awards: 4 (more» ...)

Quote:
Originally Posted by blazenarutoshippuden View Post
This is the Chinese actress and singer portraying Ada Wong. Hot but Ada's character will be ruined from the movie.
She's cute but im just not getting the strong woman sense that Ms. Wong radiates.
I wish these silly movies would stop reanimating themselves...I hate you paul anderson
Old 01-21-2012, 02:34 PM   #13
Dark_Raven666

Awards Showcase 10,000 Posts   Word of Mouth - Gold   THL Season 5 - Cross-site Competition Champions   Community Gaming Event Gold   Gold Submission   Platinum Trophy Guide Submitter   Guide Supplement Silver   Helping Hand   THL Season 4 - Big Ol' Pile of Platinums   The Silver Lining   PS3T's 5th Birthday Game Night Series   Jack of All Trades
Total Awards: 16 (more» ...)

Resi 6 and Damnation are what I'm mainly interested in, given they're have the biggest affect on the canon. However I'm still interested in Retribution. The movies are terrible in comparison to the games, story wise, but if the movies were named under a different title, they would be considerably better. I like them for what they are.
Dark_Raven666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2012, 03:14 PM   #14
Neme

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)

Next Week REVELATIONS is very good, the demo is awesome, and after RE6 best years ever.
Old 01-21-2012, 05:39 PM   #15
Xernova

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)

Quote:
Originally Posted by WINAS3 View Post
She's cute but im just not getting the strong woman sense that Ms. Wong radiates.
I'd agree, but it's hard to say based on just that picture. Has she already been shown dressed as Ada? And I imagine her hair will be shorter too.

Oh, nvm. Google, do your work;

Well, she at least looks like Ada.
Eh, why do I even care? It's not like I'm ever going to watch that movie. Probably has more to do with me being a big Ada fan. I was just curious to see what her movie-counterpart would be like.

If you feel like adding me, read this first:

Spoiler! (click here to reveal)
Xernova is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2012, 10:02 PM   #16
BeardedBushMan

Awards Showcase Maximum Clubs Top 5   1,000 Posts   Gold Submission
Total Awards: 3 (more» ...)

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlejandroM View Post
But the films are awful. If anything, it decreases the quality of RE this year.
I'm with you on this one, the films are terrible. the 1st was mildly entertaining, but they have all been garbage since then. And the trailer for the new one? Are you kidding me? I didn't think they could get any worse, but I'm being proved wrong...
BeardedBushMan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2012, 05:31 PM   #17
jamesbrando3

yeah, its an awesome year for people who love Resident Evil... can't wait to get my hands on ORC and 6... I'm sure 6 will become a modern classic... I'm on the fence about Retribution because I have no idea how they're going to cram that many characters and plot points into one move but who knows they may pull it off. Looking forward to it regardless just to see some some crazy mindless action lol
jamesbrando3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2012, 09:49 PM   #18
xDjMoNsTa

Exclamation

i LOVE RESIDENT EVIL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
xDjMoNsTa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2012, 02:01 PM   #19
darthvyper

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkJediGaara View Post
Don't forget about the CG movie!
Resident Evil: Damnation
YES! You're right! Thank you very much! I forgot to add that when I found out about it!
darthvyper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2012, 03:26 PM   #20
Kevin95

Quote:
Originally Posted by darthvyper View Post
YES! You're right! Thank you very much! I forgot to add that when I found out about it!
Well, actually, you also forgot about the Resident Evil Chronicles HD Collection coming out soon. Yeah, a lot of Resident Evil fans probably already played Umbrella and Darkside Chronicles on Wii, but it's still nice to get these two games on PS3 too.
Kevin95 is online now   Reply With Quote