(PS3) Co-op Partners Thread (Read First Post!)

SwatTJ

http://www.ps3trophies.org/images/news/boosting2.png

Coop Boosting Thread

What your post should at least include (but not limited to):

1. Your PSN ID
  2. Online trophies you're wanting to boost
  3. Your time zone

Please keep all discussions and planning in the coop boosting thread. Please do not create another thread if you're looking for a partner.

Edited by BreadSkin

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm looking for someone who kows where all the BSAA Emblems are and can show me them in coop. When a partner shoots an emblem in coop, does it count for me as well? :confused:

We can also do some other trophies if you like.

My PSN ID is CubsMug

I'm looking for someone who kows where all the BSAA Emblems are and can show me them in coop. When a partner shoots an emblem in coop, does it count for me as well? :confused:

We can also do some other trophies if you like.

My PSN ID is CubsMug

Yes it counts.

Which ones are you missing? I know where the ones in chapters 1 3 4 and 5 are, and some in 2, but someone else got most of them in that chapter so I don't know where they all are.

We're getting a little off-topic here, but I don't have that much emblems yet. I just got the easy ones, I would say. You can add me anyway if you want. We can play together any level because I need more money for weapons and upgrades. And I have only completed the game on normal yet, so I still have to beat it on veteran and I did some levels on easy but not all. So I'm playing all levels again. I only got infinite ammo for the MP5 and that standard pistol.

So if someone wants to play coop with me, add me. We can play any level and whenever you see an emblem I would be happy if you shot it ;-)

CubsMug

EDIT: I still need the trophy where you have to hit Wesker a certain number of times. Does that also count when my coop buddy does it?

Edited by CubsMug

I'm looking for someone to help me drill through Vet and Pro modes respectively, the people I know irl aren't passable enough lol.

PSN ID FelixxFaust

EDIT: I still need the trophy where you have to hit Wesker a certain number of times. Does that also count when my coop buddy does it?

Yes it does and I can help you with this if you need it.

Edited by FelixxFaust

Looking for people to play through Vet and Pro.

I also would like a partner for Mercs.

PSN ID: Rongina

I would like to go through on any difficulty as well to get S ranks, but it gets kind of tedious and... well... lonely haha.

looking for someone to play veteran and then professional. i have most guns and most of them are almost fully upgraded. i can get unlimited ammo for my shotgun but i dont want to spend all my points. im gonna save up and upgrade my magnum all the way. PSN jbmgamer3

p.s. my mic is broken:

I need one now I'm at the volcano were you fight wesker in normal and i want to do it in vet to.

my psn id is harriswelsy

just add me as a friend and message me and we'll make a arragement on playing

I am looking for someone to help me get "the works" trophy. I know where all of the BSAA emblems and treasures are so I can help you with that if need be.

LOL... my username is TommersBomberz or PSN.

Edited by aecoachtomg
forgot to add information