Egg Duplication Thread

SwatTJ

*Please do not message me on PSN for this process as I have never done it myself and can not assist you in this*

Post your PSN, time you want to do it, etc. and find others to do this with here in this thread. The steps for this are outlined below. These steps were taken from another thread on the subject.

1. Find a partner.

2. The person who is receiving the eggs must host.

3. In the loadout screen, the second (invited) player gives the host their eggs. While the second (invited) player gives the host their eggs, the first (hosting) player dumps the eggs into his/her inventory. If the second (invited) player has more eggs in their inventory just put them in the upper case to give to the host. In this way, the second (invited) player can transfer ALL the eggs in their ENTIRE INVENTORY.

IMPORTANT: Do NOT start the level. If you start the level, then the game will auto save and the second player will loose all of their inventory (although the host will have gotten them all).

4. The second (invited) player logs out of the PSN. The co-op session will terminate and the host will automatically start the level and all the new eggs will be saved to his/her inventory.

Now, repeat steps 2 through 4 with the roles reversed.

*All egg trading threads from here on out will be locked and linked to this thread*

Edited by SwatTJ

• Replies 835
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ok, so i'm in for some trading, but for me this is starting from a scratch, because i have only 1 rotten egg and 4 gold :D maybe somebody wiling to help me with this? patience is virtue :)

I'm from GMT timezone. i'll be online from 10am to 4pm almost everyday. So feel free to psn me if you're interested.

EDIT: I'm done this about a year ago, so please do not invite me anymore for the egg duplication, thanks :)

Edited by Paul_Polska

I'm looking to boost some eggs with a partner. Here is what I got.

Many white eggs

No Brown Eggs

1 golden egg

1 rottom egg

I need to raise some money to boost these guns up faster. This is taking forever...

PSN=TxFOuTKasT

I'm on in the evenings and nights mostly. I'm on a lot and randsomly, add me and let's boost...

There's a more secure way to duplicate stuff like ammo and the eggs.You need a coop partner. So the host has to have the eggs an the stuff and the other one has to empty his inventory, start the chapter and when it's start the host transfer all the items to the other person when the host finish passing all the items the other person that its playing not the host exit and save his inventory next the host exit but DO NOT SAVE YOUR INVENTORY when you exit you have all your stuff back and the other person have it too.

P.D. If Anyone Need Help With this Add Me PSN: DRBBX

Edited by DRBBX

can someone help me do this glitch some times? i'll host, i need money to get the weapons trophy please ^-^! i'll help u in anything you want if u help me =p, i have all the eggs- white-gold and brown but no rotten

PSN ID: aresthelasthope5

Edited by cloudboy

Personally, i think it's way faster to do chapter 5-3 over and again killing reapers & Licker β as well as picking up all treasures (including during the fight with wesker).

You'll easily gain $40,000-$60,000; and it only takes about 15min. if you run right through it.