XboxAchievements Got a news tip? tips@ps3t.org
Username
Password

Go Back   PlaystationTrophies.org > > > >

Old 03-14-2010, 11:50 AM   #1
luigi2112

Default Laser aiming vs Wii aiming

I have Resident Evil 4 on the Wii and I loved it, especially using the wii remote to aim.

When I played the RE5 demo bout a year ago I wasn't fussed on the red laser that you use to aim.

My question is do you get used to it, and is it a good aiming system overall? (I'm not bothered by the fact you can't move and shoot)

Might pick this game up along with Bioshock for 25

Assassin's Creed II ~ BioShock ~ Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 ~ Call of Duty: World at War ~ Fallout 3 ~ FIFA 09 ~ Grand Theft Auto IV ~ Mirror's Edge ~ Resistance 2 ~ Uncharted: Drake's Fortune ~ Uncharted 2: Among Thieves
luigi2112 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2010, 12:43 PM   #2
mtek81

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)

Quote:
Originally Posted by luigi2112 View Post
I have Resident Evil 4 on the Wii and I loved it, especially using the wii remote to aim.

When I played the RE5 demo bout a year ago I wasn't fussed on the red laser that you use to aim.

My question is do you get used to it, and is it a good aiming system overall? (I'm not bothered by the fact you can't move and shoot)

Might pick this game up along with Bioshock for 25
Not much experience with the Wii aiming (not a fan of wii), but I can tell you it pisses me off lots of times because of the slow aiming speed with the controller.. it feels like shit especially after playing counter strike (or any PC FPS games) most of my childhood. But I guess because of the slow aim and reaction such as turning side ways, it makes the game more spooky..