XboxAchievements Got a news tip? tips@ps3t.org
Username
Password

Go Back   PlaystationTrophies.org > > > >

Closed Thread

Old 11-13-2009, 10:32 PM   #1
manigamer

Default Chapter 5-3 - Wesker and Jill fight help!

ok so can anyone tell me how to damage wesker properly since he always is too fast i tried to get him close but i sometimes get hit and i usually die lol im using a almost fully upgraded sig shotgun...

also how do i take jills thing off so i can get the masters of removing trophy aswell

thanks
Old 11-14-2009, 09:33 AM   #2
PeeWee

You need to hide from Wesker and hit him whilst he doesn't know where you are. Once he sees you, you won't be able to hit him. Also, for 'Masters of Removing', you need to be the one who removes the device, not Sheva. You can shoot the device a couple of times whilst Sheva is holding her to make it easier, just be careful not to shoot Jill.

There are a fair few videos on YouTube aswell if you need more help.

Good luck

PLATINUM
Unchartered: Drakes Fortune - Burnout Paradise - Dead Space - Resident Evil 5 - Dynasty Warriors 6: Empires - Modern Warfare 2 - KillZone 2 - Fallout 3 - R&C A Crack in Time - GoW 1, 2 & 3 - Saw - Just Cause 2 - Resistance 2 & 3- CoD: Classic - Medal of Honor - Assassins Creed 2, Revelations & 3

WORKING ON:
Far Cry 3 - Uncharted: Golden Abyss
Old 11-14-2009, 09:57 AM   #3
manigamer

ok thanks alot, also in the same level 5-3 when we get of the rotating elevator and are coming down to fight wesker and jill i couldn't find that brilliant ruby which says in the guide " look at the last working light inthe tunnel before exiting i searched everywhere couldn't see the glimmer to shoot
Old 11-14-2009, 12:45 PM   #4
manigamer

nvm got it !
Old 11-15-2009, 12:46 AM   #5
Danteire

Send a message via MSN to Danteire

Its best to try defeating Wesker in co-op, you have to try hit him from behind or as he rounds a corner. If you have 1 and can land it, a single rocket will pretty much 1-shot him if you shoot it as he grasps it (I think he does, not 100% sure it works that way).

As for Jill, just avoid avoid avoid!! Keep hammering the button to talk to her, when she staggers get Sheva to hold her and shoot the device with a pistol (I recommend the Sid P226 pistol for sheer power) and it should start fizzling. Just keep up with the pulling and it will come off eventually.
Old 11-17-2009, 10:55 AM   #6
tenbatsu971

i am gonna fight Jill (solo, not co-op) on Professional mode this evening and try to achieve platinum... any suggestions?? Ndesu has been a real pain in the @$$ (i think i have beaten him after fifty tries) and i fear jill will be worse....
Old 11-19-2009, 11:08 PM   #7
STEH88

Yes Ndesu was a pain in the @SS for me too until i swapped to the bottom gun lol
Jill & Wesker fight isn't that hard even on professional -
Too get rid of wesker (easily) go to the door on the right wait til he kicks you through then hide and pop him with a rocket or just run around in circles around the room for 7 minutes.
As for jill, keep running into her and around her whilst not being hit and Sheva grabs her now & again, maybe put 2 handcannon bullets to the device on her chest before you start ripping it off, when Jill goes up top go underneath her under the walkway, same applies when she starts shooting but hide behind a pillar, also mash the talk button to stun her too.

Ndesu fight was harder IMO

ADD ME FOR F.E.A.R 2 RANK BOOSTING

Last edited by STEH88; 11-19-2009 at 11:11 PM.
Old 11-20-2009, 12:22 AM   #8
solracthesin

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts   Killzone Gaming Night Award
Total Awards: 2 (more» ...)

Quote:
Originally Posted by STEH88 View Post
Yes Ndesu was a pain in the @SS for me too until i swapped to the bottom gun lol
Jill & Wesker fight isn't that hard even on professional -
Too get rid of wesker (easily) go to the door on the right wait til he kicks you through then hide and pop him with a rocket or just run around in circles around the room for 7 minutes.
As for jill, keep running into her and around her whilst not being hit and Sheva grabs her now & again, maybe put 2 handcannon bullets to the device on her chest before you start ripping it off, when Jill goes up top go underneath her under the walkway, same applies when she starts shooting but hide behind a pillar, also mash the talk button to stun her too.

Ndesu fight was harder IMO
Yea I found Ndesu harder than Jill, after playing with a bunch of different random people a hundred times, it has become really easy to beat.
Old 11-20-2009, 12:56 AM   #9
manigamer

who's ndesu ?
Old 11-20-2009, 09:32 AM   #10
tenbatsu971

@manigamer: Ndesu is the huge humanoid monster, you come to fight in chapter 3-2 (after the zombie-bikers)

@STEH88 & solracthesin: you were right, defeating Jill is far more easier than Ndesu (@_@)