Go Back   PlaystationTrophies.org > > > >

Closed Thread

Old 12-28-2011, 05:48 PM   #201
myers1812

Thanks for the Guide..

Now i only need to beat profesional to get Platinium

Old 01-11-2012, 10:51 PM   #202
MeteorHawk

My first platinum and not a particularly difficult one really. Underappreciated game too, though Sheva's lobotomy on Professional difficulty almost ruined the experience
Old 02-22-2012, 04:46 PM   #203
theDane21

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)

Quote:
Originally Posted by BerlinOverdose View Post
Who Do You Trust? (this trophy just didnt pop for me lol... and i played through every mission on easy, med, hard and almost through it on professionel which is tough as fuck and will make u need a heal in 1 hit i will try to let her heal me more lol guess i wasnt damaged often enough yet.. which is kinda impossible maybe this is a glitch ??)

further then that i still need those

Stop, Drop, & Roll (cant get them all killed with the stupid canisters lol doing this in 1-1 guess i put a easy one on and let sheva have no wep)

Heart Stopper (didnt knew who to kill untill reading it here just now i killed wesker with knife in the last battle and thought they meant that bastard)

They Belong in a Museum (didnt found them all yet is there a guide to the place of each treasure around here=?)

The Works (also didnt knew where to get this i thought its referring to the online massacre mode ^^ i forgot the name ^^ anyhow i thought this one is impossible to get due to making a combo the whole time is even with a very skileld partner annoying and can get interrupted any second but lol the way i see it now is rather easy )

geez i will (p) it right away untill i find a nice treasure map ^^
as far as i can tell nice going on discribing here
seems like a good guide to me
Do you trust ? trophy takes a long time, just keep making sure you say thank you every time your partner gives you stuff.
The works - trophy. is doing a combo (3 hits total) with two player in campaign, the player who starts (hit 1) and finishes (hit 3) gets the trophy, easy done on bigger enemies with a flashG.
For the treasure trophy I used a guide, but not hard, there are a couple, which can only gathered in one place (in both wesker battles and maybe a few others) one in a early level where ememies run after you and the goal is to escape, stop and kill all enemies and one will drop a stone.
hope it helps.

Games playing Diablo 3 (Ps4), Destiny (Ps4) and Borderlands pre-squel (Ps3).
***Please NO BLANK FRIEND REQUESTS***
Old 03-12-2012, 09:16 PM   #204
Project Nemesis

Awards Showcase Maximum Clubs Top 5
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)

Great guide. Anyone know if the online servers are still running?

Old 03-12-2012, 09:19 PM   #205
Terminator
Guide Team Lead

Awards Showcase Terminator's ''Journey to Salvation''   Gold  Road Map Submitter   Word of Mouth - Bronze   Community Gaming Event Gold   Maximum Clubs Top 5   25,000 Posts   A+ Thread Award   Silver Submission   PS3T's 5th Birthday Game Night Series   Gold Trophy Guide Submitter   Staff - Guide Team   Helping Hand
Total Awards: 13 (more» ...)

The servers are still up though they're not that great. The only people that play on the servers for the Versus DLC are pros and boosters, they're also really unreliable. Getting the Versus trophies legit is almost impossible so boosting is a must.
I DON'T Save File/Account Share/Sell any part of my account nor do Trophies for people. If you wish to play with me then do not use hacked characters, items, servers or lobbies as I run a clean game. No blank Friend Requests please as they will be deleted.

Credit to prozendaal for the Legofied avatar.

Want to write a Guide and/or Guide Supplement? Then see the threads here: Guide Central. Guide co-op partners can be found here: Collaboration group

MY MAINTAINED THREADS
Old 03-18-2012, 03:14 AM   #206
RenegadeLoneWolf

Default Loved IT

I love the hell out of the RE games and this one bringing in the multi player view and help, is a favorite and cant wait for more of the re games to come in 2012
Old 03-21-2012, 11:11 PM   #207
MMDMUFC

Default Resident Evil 5 Platinum

Thanks for the help.
Old 04-13-2012, 09:49 PM   #208
BrandedSayid

I'm getting back into RE5 for the plat, have enjoyed the games since they first came out. I remember being stuck on my first play through (Veteran) at the boss end of chapter 5-2. Hope I can take it doown and crack on. Thank you in advance for the guide and all the tips from around the forum!

Last edited by BrandedSayid; 04-13-2012 at 09:52 PM.
Old 04-14-2012, 10:37 AM   #209
Ethereal Monarch

Send a message via Skype™ to Ethereal Monarch

Awards Showcase THL Season 5 - Cross-site Competition Champions   Word of Mouth - Silver   2,500 Posts   PS3T's 5th Birthday Game Night Series   Bronze Submission   Community Gaming Event Bronze
Total Awards: 6 (more» ...)

So for stockpile, it is required to have all the said weapons in your inventory?
Old 04-14-2012, 11:33 AM   #210
BrandedSayid

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frost Monarch View Post
So for stockpile, it is required to have all the said weapons in your inventory?
Having read the trophy details in the guide I would say it would pop when all of the weapons are within the inventory or being held by Chris/Sheva. I haven't done it yet though :P

Closed Thread