XboxAchievements Got a news tip? tips@ps3t.org
Username
Password

Go Back   PlaystationTrophies.org > > > >

Old 10-18-2011, 11:44 PM   #1
linkt

Default Chapter 2 - 3 pro mode.. help plz

So. i have tryed to beat chapter 2-3, and its the only chapter i need to have completet the entire game on pro, but i just cant beat him. does anyone have a tactic i can use?

Thanks
linkt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2011, 10:48 AM   #2
Terminator
Guide Team Lead

Awards Showcase Terminator's ''Journey to Salvation''   Gold  Road Map Submitter   Word of Mouth - Bronze   Community Gaming Event Gold   Maximum Clubs Top 5   25,000 Posts   A+ Thread Award   Silver Submission   PS3T's 5th Birthday Game Night Series   Gold Trophy Guide Submitter   Staff - Guide Team   Helping Hand
Total Awards: 13 (more» ...)

There is already a huge thread on this here: http://www.ps3trophies.org/forum/res...mpossible.html .
I DON'T Save File/Account Share/Sell any part of my account nor do Trophies for people. If you wish to play with me then do not use hacked characters, items, servers or lobbies as I run a clean game. No blank Friend Requests please as they will be deleted.

Credit to prozendaal for the Legofied avatar.

Want to write a Guide and/or Guide Supplement? Then see the threads here: Guide Central. Guide co-op partners can be found here: Collaboration group

MY MAINTAINED THREADS
Terminator is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2011, 03:47 PM   #3
Remcogamer95
Banned

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by linkt View Post
So. i have tryed to beat chapter 2-3, and its the only chapter i need to have completet the entire game on pro, but i just cant beat him. does anyone have a tactic i can use?

Thanks
Yeah Nsedu can be a Real BITCH! The best thing to do is just Trying and Trying over and over again. Here are some tips

- Don't Focus on the Majini Shooting Arrows
- When Nsedu Throws a rock Shoot on the Rock so it will Split in half.
- And use the Expl. Barrels Wisely
Remcogamer95 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2011, 06:03 PM   #4
dirtydozen

Kill the torch/arrow majini ASAP if you can. The key is when you see Ndesu rear back and you get a button press prompt, quickly pause the game. You can see what buttons you need and mash them when you unpause. As usual don't get hit by boulders and put maximum damage on the parasite.
Old 12-26-2011, 12:09 PM   #5
wollow

I used this
. Found it in the thread Terminator mentioned and it helped me.
wollow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2012, 02:28 PM   #6
AshtimusPrime
Maximum Clubs Director

Awards Showcase 10,000 Posts   Bronze Road Map Submitter   THL Season 6 - Olsen's Secret List   Bronze Submission   Killzone: Mercenary Game Night Award   Bronze Trophy Guide Submitter   First PS4 Game Nights   Maximum Clubs Top 5   THL Season 5 - Cross-site Competition Champions   Community Gaming Event Gold   Guide Supplement Bronze   Helping Hand
Total Awards: 15 (more» ...)

You've probably done it by now, but in case anyone else needs help:

- Play with a friend. Don't bother trying this on your own.
- Whoever is Chris, target the Majini as soon as, whilst Sheva targets Ndesu. Only two or three shots from the Majini will kill you so they must go.
- When Ndesu picks up the street lamps/poles, shoot the barrels as soon as and this should stop him from swinging them. Learn where the barrels are so that you know exactly where to go as soon as you have control. You can't waste time looking for them.
- Target the boulder and learn how it bounces. In time you will destroy it with no problems.
- Keep at it! You should aim to not lose any health by the time the first Las Plagas pop out of Ndesu. And for the love of God don't overheat your weapons!

I've beaten Ndesu twice on professional. Before I got the game I helped a mate do this level and it took us nearly an hour. When I got the game he helped me and again it took nearly an hour. Total bliss when you finally beat him!
AshtimusPrime is offline   Reply With Quote