Luis Sera Story Mode & In The Mercenaries

Matoro66

Out of the 50+ times I've played Resident Evil 4, I can't help but think, what if Luis Sera had his own side story? :think: I think it'd be pretty interesting. He always seems to mysteriously leave the scene and just happen to run into Leon again later without mentioning much about how he got there. His history also makes him seem like a mischievous character. I think it would be interesting if you could play as him in his own side story, which could reveal how the Plagas were enhanced and used on the villagers, and then how he betrays Saddler and tries to help Leon out as he meets them in the village. I read his bio and found out he knew secret passages through the village and used them to get through the village with ease, so this might've also brought new scenes to the game. Maybe you could also have seen how he and Ada came into contact and his earlier life as a cop in Madrid. Who knows, I just think it'd be fun. :)

Also, I thought when Luis and Leon were shooting all the Ganados at the Cabin was pretty fun. I thought that this area would make an excellent Mercenaries map. Then again, I also thought, wouldn't it have been cool if you could play as Luis in the Mercenaries? He would obviously have his Red9 in the attaché case, and may have included a Shotgun (like the one Leon gets early in the game) since he usually provided Leon shotgun ammo in the Cabin. He could've probably carried 50 Handgun Rounds, 30 Shotgun Rounds, and a First Aid Spray. I'm not sure about his physical attacks though. He'd probably have some associated with his Red9. His weapons would be fully leveled up but he could probably have 50% of the total health.

Overall, I think it'd be fun to add more content with Luis Sera since we don't see or know about him too much in the game. Would you think this would've been a good idea? Had it been available for DLC for a cheap cost, would you have boughten it? Please comment below and tell me what you think!

• 2 months later...

Well, "his" side story is Ada's. Separate Ways explains a lot of things about him, but since he dies at one point, it would be a waste to make a little side story just for him.

Although Capcom did do Assigment Ada and it's non-canon... so i guess Luis wasn't explored more just because he died.

Edited by Tables

Well, "his" side story is Ada's. Separate Path explains a lot of things about him, but since he dies at one point, it would be a waste to make a little side story just for him.

Although Capcom did do Assigment Ada and it's non-canon... so i guess Luis wasn't explored more just because he died.

I know but I feel like they didn't tell too much about him. I'm just saying it'd be cool if he had his own story mode that could show how he was a cop in Madrid and how he worked with/betrayed Sadler before he met Leon. I acknowledge a story mode would be hard to create since he dies in the end, but I think it'd be fun at least to actually play as him. It would have been great if they had him in The Mercenaries with his iconic Red9. :guns:

True, I see you're point. Maybe if he hadn't died he would have gotten more attention, but who knows. :shrugs:

• 2 months later...