Pro Tips Krauser 2nd Fight

Teddy547

I had quite some trouble with this bastard on Pro, because he is fast and hits very hard. If you fail the QTE´s it means heavy damage or even death. But I worked out a good strategy that worked just wonderful. And it is mostly just one weapon: The knife.

For some unknown reason Krauser is very vulnerable to your knife. So when the fight starts run to the first door and Krauser will appear. Just knife him a few times and he will run off. Then get to the first emblem. Repeat. Just knife him and shoot him periodically with your most powerful weapon (preferrably magnum).

Then get to the second emblem. And here begins the fun:

I died around 40 times back on the PS2 because he either killed me or time ran out. That was until I discovered his vulnerability to the knife. Just let him come and slash him with your trusty knife (dodge of course the QTE´s!). I downed him first try with this method and wasted almost no ammo.

• 2 weeks later...
I had quite some trouble with this bastard on Pro, because he is fast and hits very hard. If you fail the QTE´s it means heavy damage or even death. But I worked out a good strategy that worked just wonderful. And it is mostly just one weapon: The knife.

For some unknown reason Krauser is very vulnerable to your knife. So when the fight starts run to the first door and Krauser will appear. Just knife him a few times and he will run off. Then get to the first emblem. Repeat. Just knife him and shoot him periodically with your most powerful weapon (preferrably magnum).

Then get to the second emblem. And here begins the fun:

I died around 40 times back on the PS2 because he either killed me or time ran out. That was until I discovered his vulnerability to the knife. Just let him come and slash him with your trusty knife (dodge of course the QTE´s!). I downed him first try with this method and wasted almost no ammo.

You do know that's the fastest way, right. You'll die still, but saves you ammo and time.

• 3 weeks later...

it kinda makes sense that the knife is his biggest weakness because the game already preshaddowed a lot of scenes with Krauser+Knife.

Him always holding it and juggling it.

Him first ambushing Leon with it and knife fighting him.

if he really could take it a step further and make love to his knife, he actually would. But I must admit, the knife Krauser has looks sooo freakin' cool. I wish they'd make a real replica like they do the Master-Sword and other well known weapons from popular culture.

• 4 years later...