Mine Thrower (Fully Upgraded)

That alien gun I think its PRL

Infinite Launcher

4 Herb Combination (G+G+G)

4 FAS

3 Grenades

3 Incedinary Grenades

All while wearing the Zoot Suit.

EDIT: Reply to DM13, I use herbs and FAS instead of eggs because its quick, and I hate grinding for Gold Eggs.

Edited by Roronora_Zoro666

• 7 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

don't need nothing but

blacktail (fully upgraded)

riot shotgun (fully upgraded)

bolt action-rifle (power and capacity fully upgraded; you waste money if you upgrade Firing Speed and Reload Speed)

these are only the purchasable ones I ever really buy. buying the Semi-Rifle and/or Striker sacrifices inventory space for power, so I never get them. heck the Bolt Action Rifle alone at default is enough to blow off the head of almost any Ganado. even when their head springs out creatures. at full power upgrade it is one great weapon with almost one shot kill against any normal enemy.

along with these I hoard healing items and granades. I mostly end up with a shit load of healing items since enemies seldom get to touch me anymore.

• 11 months later...

Hey guys. I've played 5 and was wondering is this game set up the same way? By that I mean can you upgrade and carry over your weapons and stuff from one playthrough to the next and replay chapters and stuff like that? Or is it just a straight through playthrough and you start over from scratch after that?

• 4 weeks later...

A mix of normal and OP weapons. :)

Handcannon

Red 9 - fully upgraded (2-shot kills on pro)

Striker - fully upgraded (crowd control)

Chicago Typewriter - (with special #2 of course ;) )

Dozens of sprays + R+G herbs

Infinite Launcher is funny, but useless to me in RE4, too much lag. Better used in RE5.

• 2 weeks later...

I'm a bit of a minimalist when it comes to my favorite inventory.

All upgraded of course

Punisher - Five times the piercing

Semi-Auto Rifle - Long distance piercing

TMP - Press for people, hold for airplanes

Hey guys. I've played 5 and was wondering is this game set up the same way? By that I mean can you upgrade and carry over your weapons and stuff from one playthrough to the next and replay chapters and stuff like that? Or is it just a straight through playthrough and you start over from scratch after that?

It allows you to carry over weapons and what-not from a finished game into a New Game +. However, you cannot replay chapters; the game is a straight shot through.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...