Don't Play Online!

Lurch

I had a feeling there would be problems with the online on this one as when I first started the game up an hour after release there was already a patch update, and usually a day 1 patch update means very that the gametesting has been below par

I've only played 1 character yet, offline, so if I just pick another character online that wouldn't cost me the points I've earned with that one? Or what, I'm just guessing here

Edited by NTKrist
typo

I had a feeling there would be problems with the online on this one as when I first started the game up an hour after release there was already a patch update, and usually a day 1 patch update means very that the gametesting has been below par

I've only played 1 character yet, offline, so if I just pick another character online that wouldn't cost me the points I've earned with that one? Or what, I'm just guessing here

You still earn upgrades if you play online. So, as soon as you start earning upgrades, you run the risk of running into this glitch. The upgrades are separate, though. If you pick a different character, you shouldn't lose any points with the others. Who knows, though.

Edit: I hit the final level. I didn't get refunded my upgrade points. I don't have enough to purchase the last two upgrades for my character. Super lame. They better fix this soon.

Edited by Brandon_2535

You still earn upgrades if you play online. So, as soon as you start earning upgrades, you run the risk of running into this glitch. The upgrades are separate, though. If you pick a different character, you shouldn't lose any points with the others. Who knows, though.

Edit: I hit the final level. I didn't get refunded my upgrade points. I don't have enough to purchase the last two upgrades for my character. Super lame. They better fix this soon.

Have exactly the same problem! I had rechaed level 45 with one character while playing online and after buying two new boosters and now I can't select any of my boosters for that character, they are all locked and got 0 points to buy. Oh and didn't get the trophy for maxing a character either...

This sucks, I hope they better fix it soon. I tried contecting the developers but they didn't had any forums on his webiste, so I tried the contect e-mail, but not answer yet (it's weekend so...)

There is no way to fix it? Only deleting the savegame and starting all over again?

Salu2

Oh and didn't get the trophy for maxing a character either...

There is no way to fix it? Only deleting the savegame and starting all over again?

The trophy does specify "in single player". It's crazy that you need to do it in single player specifically, but that is what SEGA decided to do. Maybe because they couldn't figure out how to make a trophy unlock in multiplayer? They screwed up so much online, even worse than what I normally expect from SEGA...

Anyhow, the only way to fix it is unfortunately to start over, either by deleting the save file or picking a new character.