XboxAchievements Got a news tip? tips@ps3t.org
Username
Password

Go Back   PlaystationTrophies.org > > > >

Old 09-14-2011, 08:49 PM   #1
Lurch

Default Don't Play Online!

You lose all your upgrades. Im level 33 and now have no upgrades. The only points i have are points i did not spend prior to playing online. This is ridiculous and someone needs to inform the developers so this gets fixed.
Old 09-15-2011, 01:24 AM   #2
Brandon_2535

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts   Bronze Submission
Total Awards: 2 (more» ...)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lurch View Post
You lose all your upgrades. Im level 33 and now have no upgrades. The only points i have are points i did not spend prior to playing online. This is ridiculous and someone needs to inform the developers so this gets fixed.
I sent them an e-mail. Who knows if they will actually fix anything, though.
Brandon_2535 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2011, 08:43 AM   #3
NTKrist

I had a feeling there would be problems with the online on this one as when I first started the game up an hour after release there was already a patch update, and usually a day 1 patch update means very that the gametesting has been below par

I've only played 1 character yet, offline, so if I just pick another character online that wouldn't cost me the points I've earned with that one? Or what, I'm just guessing here
Games started on 1st profile & finished on the 2nd have the trophies split between them as I cannot re-earn any trophies as it's still the same account

Last edited by NTKrist; 09-15-2011 at 08:44 AM. Reason: typo
NTKrist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2011, 05:17 AM   #4
Brandon_2535

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts   Bronze Submission
Total Awards: 2 (more» ...)

Quote:
Originally Posted by NTKrist View Post
I had a feeling there would be problems with the online on this one as when I first started the game up an hour after release there was already a patch update, and usually a day 1 patch update means very that the gametesting has been below par

I've only played 1 character yet, offline, so if I just pick another character online that wouldn't cost me the points I've earned with that one? Or what, I'm just guessing here
You still earn upgrades if you play online. So, as soon as you start earning upgrades, you run the risk of running into this glitch. The upgrades are separate, though. If you pick a different character, you shouldn't lose any points with the others. Who knows, though.

Edit: I hit the final level. I didn't get refunded my upgrade points. I don't have enough to purchase the last two upgrades for my character. Super lame. They better fix this soon.

Last edited by Brandon_2535; 09-16-2011 at 08:04 AM.
Brandon_2535 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2011, 09:21 PM   #5
NaViTo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brandon_2535 View Post
You still earn upgrades if you play online. So, as soon as you start earning upgrades, you run the risk of running into this glitch. The upgrades are separate, though. If you pick a different character, you shouldn't lose any points with the others. Who knows, though.

Edit: I hit the final level. I didn't get refunded my upgrade points. I don't have enough to purchase the last two upgrades for my character. Super lame. They better fix this soon.
Have exactly the same problem! I had rechaed level 45 with one character while playing online and after buying two new boosters and now I can't select any of my boosters for that character, they are all locked and got 0 points to buy. Oh and didn't get the trophy for maxing a character either...

This sucks, I hope they better fix it soon. I tried contecting the developers but they didn't had any forums on his webiste, so I tried the contect e-mail, but not answer yet (it's weekend so...)

There is no way to fix it? Only deleting the savegame and starting all over again?

Salu2
NaViTo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2011, 12:47 AM   #6
TigerLust

Awards Showcase Guide Supplement Bronze   THL Season 5 - Cross-site Competition Champions   THL Season 4 - Big Ol' Pile of Platinums   Bronzer Than Nothing   PS3T's 5th Birthday Game Night Series   2,500 Posts   Word of Mouth - Bronze   Gold  Road Map Submitter   Community Gaming Event Silver   Maximum Clubs Top 5   Silver Submission   Helping Hand
Total Awards: 13 (more» ...)
Unhappy

Quote:
Originally Posted by NaViTo View Post
Oh and didn't get the trophy for maxing a character either...

There is no way to fix it? Only deleting the savegame and starting all over again?
The trophy does specify "in single player". It's crazy that you need to do it in single player specifically, but that is what SEGA decided to do. Maybe because they couldn't figure out how to make a trophy unlock in multiplayer? They screwed up so much online, even worse than what I normally expect from SEGA...

Anyhow, the only way to fix it is unfortunately to start over, either by deleting the save file or picking a new character.

My Guides and Projects

166 Plat ~ 161 PSN @100% ~ 99% Completion
Leaders ~ Profiles ~ XO
TigerLust is offline   Reply With Quote