Rate the trophy difficulty  

37 members have voted

1. 1. Rate the trophy difficulty

• 1 - Very Easy
    • 10 - Very Hard

diff_gold_65.png 

Collected Trophy Difficulty Rating: 6.35

Voting Guidelines

1. Do not vote unless you have played the game.
  2. Do not vote until you have dedicated a substantial amount of time towards the game.
  3. Do not vote based solely on the descriptions from the trophy list.
  4. A time consuming game does not necessarily mean a difficult game so vote accordingly.
    Examples;
    • Warhawk is time consuming and difficult.
    • Resistance 2 is time consuming, but not difficult.

[*]Vote with honesty and integrity.

Edited by Viper

Gave it a 7, Only got Alien on one mission. Seemed like the hardest Twin Stick Shooter released for a while.

Hard to Easy for anyone interested

1.Stardust

2.Dead Nation

3.Renegade Ops

4.Gatling Gears

5.Microbot

6.Warhammer

Warhammer was easy but was far the worst of the games, Gatling Gears was next worst I enjoyed the rest

I give it a 6. Alien rank was annoying and the controls were really annoying to deal with.

I don't really think I'd put Super Stardust OR Dead Nation above this game though... Super Stardust was definitely easier (though I don't have the dlc), and Dead Nation really wasn't that bad. This game was more frustrating than either of them. Gatling Gears is probably on a similar level thanks to the last levels on veteran...

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...

I just got 100%, I give it a 6. Getting 50x multiplier is tough, I eventually did it on the 2nd dlc level. And the final stage on hardcore is next to impossible, luckily it popped for me after doing all other levels on hardcore and the last on normal. If it's a glitch, I'll take it ... that level would be maddening on hardcore solo and the score would be way higher. None of the other levels really gave me much trouble though.

• 4 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Voted 4. Almost all trophies are easy. I only had problems with Mega Kill Combo, because I updated, and not used the glitch. Luckily Coldstrike DLC has a part, where numerous enemies dropped from air. Surprisingly I got alien difficulty on first try on Coldstrike DLC as well, but I had that trophy on the main game.

So if someone has problems with trophies, buy Coldstrike DLC, its only ~ 2.50 USD now, and makes the trophies easier.

• 5 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Gave it a 6, but that was in the context of doing it all solo.

Once you get hardcore mode down and knowing the tricks of staying alive vs missiles and tanks, it's mostly just taking your time and not doing anything stupid.

Ended up getting the 50-kill streak last using this vid -

Probably going to pick up the DLC to 100% the trophy list; I quite enjoyed the game, could use me a couple new stages to play through.

4/10 I have the DLC, both the character and the Coldstrike. Blazemo makes the hardcore run MUCH easier, as long as you take your time. I actually started with Crystal (the other DLC character) and couldn't get past the first level after 4 or 5 tries. I made it through most levels with Blazemo on the first run.

Coldstrike also makes the 50x very easy at the Golem on Mission 2. I got 3 or 4 Alien ranks on hardcore as well with Blazemo.

• 5 months later...
  • 1 month later...

6/10

Hardcore was giving me difficulties until I read that using the dlc flame character is amazing. He is so overpowered it's not funny. To anyone playing this game in the future I recommend using him. With all spec perks equip the guy is an invulnerable power house. Did all missions on hardcore without using a single life. Finally, this game is off my list. :)

• 2 months later...