Question About God is a DJ

dreamingtree41

I noticed that there already is a thread about this topic; however, after reading though the thread I am still just as confused (as is the description of this trophy). I will try to be as detailed as possible in my question to eliminate any confusion.

At the moment, I have only played through Chapter 1, but if I need to correct the method before the next memory, then I would prefer to correct it now.

Do I have to activate all of the glitches at once/without rewinding? Or, can I activate the ones needed for Unbelievable Truth, then the ones needed for the alternative trophy for that chapter (the one that doesnt end the chapter), followed by the miscellaneous glitches, and finally the ones needed to end the memory? Below is an example of what I am trying to explain.

In Chapter 1 you have to activate the strap, anesthetic mask, memory flux,

ping machine, trolley, and the capsules. What I did is described below:

- Activated the memory flux for Unbelievable Truth, let the memory finish, then rewind to beginning

- Activated the Anesthetic Mask for the Are You Talkin' to Me? trophy, let the memory finish, then rewind to the beginning

- Activate the trolley and ping machine (the miscellaneous ones), let the memory finish, then rewind to the beginning

- Activate the capsules, anesthetic mask, and straps for the trophy that ends the memory, let it finish, and thus the memory finishes.

Since, I technically activated all the glitches does it count towards the God is a DJ trophy, or do I have to replay the chapter to get to the memory and activate all of the glitches at once without rewinding? Also, does it matter that I activated the anesthetic mask twice, once for the Are You Talkin' to Me trophy, and again for the trophy that ends the memory?

Any help/clarification would be very much appreciated.

• 3 months later...
Basically at the end of some chapters, you will partake in an "interactive event" of sorts, in which you have the ability to manipulate the environment to change how things play out. For the "God is a DJ" trophy, you have to interact with each object in each "interactive event". It's not a collectible trophy. After you beat the game, you can go back into the corresponding chapter and play through it until you reach the "interactive event", and go for the trophy that way.

I wouldn't worry about getting this particular trophy on the first play through, because like I said it can be gotten pretty easily afterwards. I understand your confusion though, this game is pretty unique, but it's very cool once you get into the swing of it.

It's been awhile since I platted this game but hopefully this helped a little :)

Hope this helps. I was diggin around through the forums looking for an answer to the same question myself and came across this.:think: