PS store add-ons

DudeInDistress

I'm gonna elaborate a bit. If you get the Combo Lab Pack (combines all the other DLCs) you get 1 power, 1 regen, 1 cooldown and 3 chain pressens. This gives you a lot more options in making combos. It affects certain trophies, like the one you get for equpping 17 pressens you'll get earlier. It generally makes most combat trophies easier just because of the additional chains making you more powerful.

Side note: Each DLC comes with some of the PSN avatars and themes. With the Combo Lab Pack you get every avatar and every theme, a nice bonus.

• 1 month later...

Hey there I'm new here with the whole profile thing but I had to create one to reply to this question in my own opinion cause of the og(original gamer) Retro throwback moves they offer as bonus content while there are only a few and they come in a pack but there's nothing too special about them when it comes to trying to get a upper hand but I purchased the add on content just because its pretty cool that it allows Nilin to pull off street fighter signature moves like ryus shoyukin uppercut guiles bird kick and a few others so if your not a real big fan of street fighter id say don't waste your time and money but if you ARE a fan and simply get a kick out of the specific moves then its worth it I personally think it was somewhat worth buying it cause I like doing the shoyukin uppercut lol....hopefully I helped out a bit (H)(H)