Sexiest Female Character Made By Capcom?

emiliathesage

Sexiest Female Character Made By Capcom?  

75 members have voted

1. 1. Sexiest Female Character Made By Capcom?

• Nilin (Remember Me)
    • Jill (Resident Evil)
    • Regina (Dino Crisis)
    • Trish (Devil May Cry)
    • Kaede (Onimusha)
    • Arcia (Chaos Legion)
    • Fiona (Haunting Ground)
    • Gina (Beatdown: Fists of Vengeance)
    • Vanessa (P.N.03)
    • others (please specify)

I did not include fighting game characters because Chun-Li will automatically win this poll by her popularity :think:. And besides, the poll has a limit of 10 options only and there is someone who will always complain about the lack of their favorite fighting game characters in this poll.

Anyway, my vote is a tie between Jill and Fiona since survival horror is my favorite genre. I really liked classic Resident Evil and Haunting Ground alot.

• 2 months later...

You forgot the 2D Capcom times. Chun Li in the SF2/superSF2 era was a hottie, even if the sequels made him... weird. And what about Morrigan.

Anyway, if this is about 3D characters... Fiona. So sexy with that dress :fire: :drool: shes gorgeous.

I'd say Jill is just going to win for 2 reasons (no pun intended): her re3 costume and its saga, everybody knows Jill. Fionas Haunting Ground is almost a niche game.

• 2 weeks later...

Maya from Ace Attorney

She's like 0% hot in a 'slutty' way but she's a real girl, good-looking and loveable. I'll feed her burgers all day long.

I don't like Nilin because of her waist-level jeans. Maybe that's sexy and fashionable in 2080, but in 2013 only 50+ ladies wear pants like that. 'Neanderthal face' never occurred to me before this thread but yeah that too.

• 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Eh, no fighting games? Well if you look at my avatar and signature, it's not too hard to guess which Capcom gal is my fave, but if I can't pick a fighting game one...Sheva Alomar. Not a big fan of RE, but I love that character.

In Resident Evil 5 I gave her the businesswoman outfit, then got her her to sit in that chair so I could look up her skirt haha. But she could be wrapped in a big parka for all I care, she's HAWT.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...