Rate the trophy difficulty...  

227 members have voted

1. 1. Rate the trophy difficulty...

• 1 - Very Easy
    • 10 - Very Hard

http://www.playstationtrophies.org/images/news/diff_plat_4.png

Collected Trophy Difficulty Rating: 4.15

Voting Guidelines

1. Do not vote unless you have played the game.
  2. Do not vote until you have dedicated a substantial amount of time towards the game.
  3. Do not vote based solely on the descriptions from the trophy list.
  4. A time consuming game does not necessarily mean a difficult game so vote accordingly.
    Examples;
    • Warhawk is time consuming and difficult.
    • Resistance 2 is time consuming, but not difficult.

[*]Vote with honesty and integrity.

Edited by Xander45

3/10

The game is pretty easy. Even on hard. The fact that collectibles increase your health and focus which you can use in a new game makes it even easier if you were to do 2 playthroughs. But that really isn't necessary. There are only 2 parts which could cause some trouble, which is when fighting Mourners. But if you keep dodging and make good use of your combos, you should be fine.

You can use episode select to do a clean up if necessary, but many trophies will easily come by normal play.

3 out of 10

I did it all in 21 hours, 15 hours on Normal due to writing a collectible trophy guide alone with it. While my hard playthrough was only 6 hours and 14 minutes. Died only 4 times during my hard play through which was also my clean up play through. Very easy game for a new IP and is worth playing.

• 2 weeks later...

4/10

Some parts of the game on Hard difficulty are frustrating especially at the beginning before you have mastered the controls/combat system, got many Pressens, and got the best S-Pressens.

Leader of the Pack was tricky too, I spent over an hour trying to get it before I finally did.

This is probably the easiest platinum I've obtained so far, reflected in the fact that it's also my quickest platinum to date. As previous people have mentioned, Memory Hunter isn't difficult at all, especially if you do it on your second run through with your pressens and health/focus upgrades, like I did.

So it gets a 3. Besides one glitch on episode 7 which required me to re-install the game data, I thoroughly enjoyed playing the game. It's rare that I'll do my first and second run through back to back, but such was my enjoyment of the game, I was happy to. Definitely recommend.

• 2 weeks later...

Just got the plat and can't agree more: that's a solid 3.

Did one first run on easy difficulty and got rid of all the trophies but 400 and obviously Memhunter Elite and Errorist Agent. This first playthrough took me around 9 hours because of the collectibles.

In one sit I went from start to finish on my second play on Memory Hunter mode and died twice. It took me more 5 hours.

14 hours of gameplay for an enjoyable platinum is more than I can ask, right?

I really liked the game, mechanics, graphics, sound effects and ambience.

Oh, and thank God the chapter select run glitch didn't get me...

• 2 weeks later...

3/10

The Combat and story related trophies are a breeze once you get the hang of the combo and pressen system. The hardest difficulty isn't much different than the easiest. The only issue I had was finding all the scaramechs. Some are very well hidden and the sound they make doesn't travel far and is often drowned out by other things. This is quite doable in a few evenings.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Voted 3. I loved this game. The environments of Neo-paris are so amazingly detailed and unique, it had such a remarkable feel to it. Not to mention the story is fresh and different. Even though the combat system took me a little while to get used to, the trophys in this game are fun and easy to get. I really hope to meet up with Nillin again in some DLC and hopefully a Remeber Me 2.:D

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...