Red Johnson's Chronicles: One Against All

Trial Version?

Hey guys, I'm a little confused. I downloaded this game at a reduced price this week and the file that my PS3 downloaded was only 2.9 megabytes, no biggie clearly it's just an unlock download for a trial version is what I guessed. I have tried numerous times to find this trial version of the game on the store so that I could actually play the game but I cannot find anything! I previously bought the first Red Johnson game shortly before the big PSN hack of 2011 so I downloaded that again just in case you access it through that edition but no luck.

Does anybody know what I need to do to access this game? Am I missing something blindingly obvious?

Any help regarding this will be much appreciated, thank you.

I'm likely having the same problem as I have just downloaded it and I can't find it on my game list. The game data shows that is the unlock key for the game but without the trial version.

I think what I am going to do is to download the original red Johnson game, trial and main game unlock, and see if I can play it from there as I cannot think of anything else.

Maybe the trial version for RJC:OAA is only available on the NA store?

Edited by Respectable Inn
Clarifying reply

Just an update guys, I rang SCEE on Monday and the operator couldn't seem to figure it out either so the matter has been escalated and I'm waiting for them to contact me back. Only downside is that it's been 2 days now, well I'll give them a week and then call them! I have noticed in the meantime though that despite purchasing the first game and being able to select it from my past downloads list, the actual original one still says it's £3.19 on the Store rather then indicating I have already purchased it!

Pretty disappointed with this because I've had similar issues in the past, they best send me some promo copies of games to make up for this!

I just found this post or more precisely...topic about RJC:OAA..

I'd like to inform everybody interested that both trials for both games (Red Johnston's chronicles and Red Johnston's Chronicles:One Against All) can be easely found in the PSS.

However these products can not be found via automatic search. You must manually seek for them in sections of PS3 games (select:all) and scroll the screen until you will find the destined item.:)

I hope it will help to all these people having issues with this game.

P.S. Still, the full game upgrade for the first game is missing......anyway:eek:

Edited by AngelMaross

• 3 weeks later...
@AngelMaross - thank you!! i found it! :dance:

so stupid that they haven't linked the games with the unlocks in this recent batch cos i noticed the same issue with a good bunch of other titles and it's confusing grrr

This whole new look of the shop is....confusing, annoying, frustrating etc.

There are Times I can't find anything there, for example Full game upgrades sometimes are defined as full games and sometimes as DLC.

Man, I'd like a return of a previous installment of PSS:p

• 1 year later...
I just found this post or more precisely...topic about RJC:OAA..

I'd like to inform everybody interested that both trials for both games (Red Johnston's chronicles and Red Johnston's Chronicles:One Against All) can be easely found in the PSS.

However these products can not be found via automatic search. You must manually seek for them in sections of PS3 games (select:all) and scroll the screen until you will find the destined item.:)

I hope it will help to all these people having issues with this game.

P.S. Still, the full game upgrade for the first game is missing......anyway:eek:

Actually, I found out that you can download the full version by first playing the trial and then while the demo is open press unlock full version. I just couldn't find it in the store...

^I wrote this on the first game's forum. A little late maybe... but still.