102 0f 104 guerrilla actions, help!

did anyone here had a problem with finding all the actions ? I am having problems with those radio call ones . now on102 of them , where ever i go , am getting same stupid convoy missions i already finished ...

any tips on activating the ones I haven't passed ?

there is one map here :

"- Green = Convoy

- Pink = EDF Assault

- Blue = Interception

The Dots represent where the missions START. They are not where you should be."

>> Yfrog Album <<

but it only says where some missions start , not where you can activate them , quite useless ...

thanks for help ...

EDIT : this map looks better . I also read this trophy is darn glitched ... will be a true bugger ...

>> http://www.redfaction.com/sites/redfaction.com/files/images/GuerrillaActions_List.jpg <<

Edited by BullTheGreat

This trophy was glitched for sure. However there was a patch released that is said to have fixed this problem.

On my original save I had the same issue of getting to about 100 before all I would get is calls that I have already done.

However just a day or two ago I managed to get the trophy after running through a fresh save and being at about 96/104 before beating the game. After beating the game and completing the Jenkins chase mission and the two speed missions that appear after the game has been beaten the radio calls just kept coming in no matter where I was. I did notice that when I had guerrilla actions selected that I had completed before I would only get radio calls that I had completed before. But when I selected hideouts/ uncompleted guerrilla actions all I got was radio calls that I HAVENT gotten before.

After selecting a hide out I'd just drive back and forth between the longest distance hideouts and it took me maybe 20 minutes after the game was completed to get all 5 missing radio calls.

so you suggest for me to just drive around ? BTW , this save I am on was made before the patch ... I was at around 100 missions , then I patched , continued to play ... and now all I am getting are gay convoy and interception missions which I finished , and can't cancel them anyhow , only way is to go to safehuse ( then go roam around and get another friking convoy mission ) grrr

don't understand your post too much ...

EDIT : aha ... I get it ... I need to start new game . that will be my third run , oh my ! if only cheats wouldn't disable everything ... we won them fair n' square after all ...

Edited by BullTheGreat

• 2 months later...

halo ! this trophy is not glitched !

Mini Quide:

if you stuck on 102/104 or 100/104 not meter !

at end of game spawn only convoys actions

just use map ,cycle around if spawn convoy and you completed it reset it

do it 4 time on each region

and you get missed action

today i got it !

it takes me 2 hours :)

dont need start new game just be patient and you got luck :)

just use map ,cycle around if spawn convoy and you completed it reset it

do it 4 time on each region

and you get missed action

Ok so, I do not understand what you are trying to say here.

What do you mean by cycle around? what do you mean by completed it reset it? Are you trying to say that if it spawns a convoy to just do it, and it will reset it? Why four times? some regions don't even have 4 radio missions. I would like to believe what you're saying but your grammar doesn't really help, please articulate.

• 2 months later...

Hey, I was having trouble with this and I read a couple posts in this forum about getting all the GA's.

The second map posted above was very helpful, and driving around with a safehouse selected as a destination worked for me, though it might just have been that I passed the area where the radio call activated. Anyway, I was stuck on 103 out of 104 and the one I was missing was a convoy mission which had tanks going through the eos sector. I got the radio call while I was driving through the north part of dust though.

Thanks for the help, and hope that might help someone. :)

Does this also help with failed missions? Just failed the one in Badlands with the convoy coming from Oasis. Got the truck on a hillside it couldn't get up on.

The game auto-saved after the mission and my own save is from a week ago :think:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Just a heads up for anyone fearing these radio missions. I finished my campaign and could not find all convoy missions (I did finish all intercept and assault missions). After liberating Mars, I was lacking 5 convoy missions. And, I didn't make very good notes what missions I was lacking.

But, the convoy missions started to appear. It's worth noting that all convoy missions were the fresh ones that I hadn't finished yet. Also, if I failed, or couldn't reach some convoy in time, the very same mission appeared next until it was finished. Also, the important information is that there is absolutely no guaranteed spawn points for these missions. They will appear if you just drive around. Thus if you failed/missed some convoy mission, just drive near it's route so you are able to reach it more easily next time.

Intercept and assault missions have a dedicated spawn point, there are many maps of those.

If you just want to rush through the main story, it may take about 1 weekend. And playing easy helps. I still died a few times on my 1st playthrough.

Doing all side missions, collectibles, will add at least another week or so.

IMO, platinum for this game took at least as much time as Far Cry 2, maybe even more and was harder.

I'm stuck on 102/104 Guerrilla Actions.

I have completed all missions which have a spot on the map.

I have also completed every Radio Call "Convoy" missions, and they just keep repeating as I drive around.

I think I'm looking to do either Interception or EDF Assault, but I can't seem to be able to activate them. Is there any way to activate them?

I drive around the locations where the spots are trying to have them activate but no matter where i am it seems i only get radio calls for the Convoy.

• 11 months later...
  • 5 months later...