Wrecking Crew Question

DrakeHellsing

Just a simple one. For the 25M points needed for that trophy, can you do a 5 round match with the unlimited ammo one that lasts for a whole minute each round....I forget the name of it, the match that s.

Can you do the five rounds of that and the points from each round still add to the points total?

I just would like to know as that would, for me, make getting points easier, as I know which weapon I'm gonna be using for it...good old thermobotic rocket launcher ^^

• 4 weeks later...
Ah sweet, thanks for the answer. That's going to make things oh so much easier for it. Only at 9% complete for that specific trophy, but it's fun regardless to randomly blow up stuff for a trophy XD

Where can you see the stats for this?

I'm trying to do this trophy at the moment, using the exact same technique (doing Total Chaos with the Thermabaic Rocket on Complex, I can get around 130,000 per round :dance:), but I'd like to know more specifically how much I've done.

Where can you see the stats for this?

I'm trying to do this trophy at the moment, using the exact same technique (doing Total Chaos with the Thermabaic Rocket on Complex, I can get around 130,000 per round :dance:), but I'd like to know more specifically how much I've done.

in the normal game pust START button then you will see STATISTIC menu.

• 3 months later...