Everything Can Be Earned In Custom Games Can't It?

I'm not on about trophies but can everything like the hidden challenges be earned in 1v1 custom matches or higher? I need 1 kill with the reconstructor and thermo launcher and thats that lot done and I am starting to work on my challenge list as I can't find any games hardly.

I also wonder if it's worth buying the DLC as it's only £2.60 I think wonder if that will give me more games I know no one plays it but might give more than 3 games found can only connect to 1.

• 2 weeks later...
I'm not on about trophies but can everything like the hidden challenges be earned in 1v1 custom matches or higher? I need 1 kill with the reconstructor and thermo launcher and thats that lot done and I am starting to work on my challenge list as I can't find any games hardly.

I also wonder if it's worth buying the DLC as it's only £2.60 I think wonder if that will give me more games I know no one plays it but might give more than 3 games found can only connect to 1.

if your talking about the Demons of the Badlands DLC, i got it and its VERY short. like 10 missions tops and like maybe 7 more trophies.

• 2 weeks later...

Another noob question... I'd check myself but Red Faction is on my YLOD PS3 at present. These custom matches, do they have to be online? Or can me and my brother, for example, play and still earn trophies? Basically, what Im asking is when the servers eventually go offline, will I still be able to do a custom match and get any missing trophies (expect 250 wins and games)?

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

well, I finally fixed my YLOD and thought I'd go test out whether or nor I could boost stuff offline if the time came when I had to... I hooked up two controllers and tried to start a LAN game. It still logged me online and I couldnt work out how to get the 2nd person to join.

Can I get a second person to play on my one PS3 and not verse anyone online?

Also, there's a hidden challenge which requires winning 10 matches on each game type. If wins can't be boosted, how can this challenge be boosted? Or does it register differently?

Edited by kraven_15