Guerilla Actions/Revolutionary

I just got the 104 GA. It wasn't to easy but with a little planning it's not to bad. I found this guide that really helped me out big time. It gives you half the spots you need to be for them to spawn which makes all the difference. The ones that don't give you the location you need to be to make them spawn just google it. Most of them will give you the location.

All credits go to demi for this info. :applause:

Hi,

This thread contains a list of all 28 Radio Missions that will pop up during the game. This achievement will be much easier if you do it on a fresh game, as repeat radio missions will not happen unless you beat the game - so it will be easier to mark off the ones you have done. When you liberate an area, radio missions will not appear for that section until you beat the game.

First will be a visual version.

Key:

* Green - Convoy

* Pink - EDF Assault

* Blue - Interception

* The Dots represent where the missions START. They are not where you should be. Spawn points vary, and the general consensus is that as long as you are within the general area, that particular one will spawn.

yfrog | Oops!

Next, a text version. In my descriptions, I mention "spawned" as the general area where I was when this appeared. As said before, as long as you are around the general area, it should spawn no problem. If you miss or fail a mission, it WILL come back. Interception missions will NOT repeat if you have already completed it. Only Convoy and EDF Assault will repeat. If you get a mission you do not want, warp to a Safehouse, or quickly go fail a Demolition Master or Transporter.

Parker Radio:

* EDF Assault - Red Rock, central Parker

* EDF Assault - SW area in a little nook

Dust Radio:

* Convoy (Destroy) - Headed to Parker, starts at very top - spawned after first mission (Rally) near the pit.

* Convoy (Capture) - Leaving Chem Depot, ends at very north - spawned on the path to the bottom safehouse, just after that spot was destroyed (could be coincidence)

* EDF Assault - Bottom area in the center, the housing complex in the caves

* Convoy (Destroy) - Leaving old mohole comm station (the long squiggly road in the NW corner) - spawned while in the bottom section near the central housing caves

* Interception - Starts up north in Wind Farm - spawned just below while near the Guerilla Raid icon

* EDF Assault - Bottom area in the center, the housing complex in the caves (yes, this spawns two times at this spot)

* Convoy (Capture) - Starts at SE House Arrest, heading to Oasis - spawned after unlocking Dust Liberation Mission

* Interception - Starts near the SE corner - spawned while near the House Arrest nearby

* Interception - Starts next to the pit in Dust - spawned on right side of Parker near Dust/sensor towers

Badlands Radio:

* Interception - Starts at SW entrance to Badlands base (first one) - Spawned while at the Ore Deposit near the NE Transporter mission - up on the ledge, not at the curve

* Convoy (Destroy) - Leaving Badlands to FFZ Artillery Base, cuts through Dust

Oasis Radio:

* EDF Assault - NE corner

* EDF Assault - Safehouse

* Interception - Starts at NE corner - spawned while at the ore nearby

* Interception - Starts at SE corner - spawned while heading towards the Liberation Mission, around the entrance to the Residential Area (SE corner)

* Convoy (Capture) - Starts in Oasis, ending in Dust Chem Depot

* Convoy (Destroy) - Starts in Oasis, ends in Badlands Outpost

Eos Radio:

* Interception - Starts to the right of the NW corner - spawned just above the high priority bridge

* Convoy (Capture) - Starts at FFZ Artillery Base, ends at Martian Council - spawned around middle of map

* Interception - Starts at NE corner - spawned just below the entrance to Martian Council (near the monument / Story

Mission)

* EDF Assault - Nearby the House Arrest in the SE corner

* Convoy (Destroy) - Starts at Martian Council, ends at FFZ Artillery Base - spawned while waiting around at Jenkins mission on right side

* EDF Assault - SE corner gas station

* EDF Assault - North of Memorial Bridge

* EDF Assault - To the right of the previous EDF Assault (has a blue statue in the middle)

* Interception - Jenkins (can only be done once all collateral damage missions are complete - Jenkins talks about killing the Red Faction) - starts in Martian Council near the Heavy Metal mission *may only be accessible after you beat the game*

Vogel Radio:

NOTHING

-----

Please comment on any changes that need to be made, or clarifications. This list is 100% confirmed by me, and hopefully it will help you.

• 3 months later...

Hello there,

I have the worst time making pop a guerrilla action.

I'm still stuck in Dust as I dont want to move on until thie GA is cleaned, as I read it can be buggy at the end of the game.

It's the last convoy in Dust. I cleaned up Dust as far as I can, all main and guerrilla missions are done, I'm only left with one radio missions that i never been called for, I'm currently at 6/7 on radio missions,every other GA are done. So i got 33 in total, and i want to move to badlands with 34.

I even found a vid on a youtube walkthrough with the proper GA :

Followed all the trail, waited few hours on different spots, I don't really know what to do unless starting a new game again ( it's been already two times and it never showed up :/)