Unable to play DLC? (DoB)

OG_iouri

Okey, yesterday I bought the DLC, downloaded it, installed it.. And wut? it didn't show up anywhere, I tried with the RF:G CD, and without, it just wasn't there.

This morning, I sold my old 80GB PS3 and bought the 120GB Slim one, then I restored all my saved games data, and sync the trophies. I could see that the DLC trophies were added to my list, so I though "hey! it probably works now!".

But I was wrong, after downloading and installing the DLC, the trophies for it disappeared and it didn't appear any places in the XMB! Same problem again.

Does anyone know why this error occurs? Help is really appreciated.

I don't have the DLC so i'm just guessing here. But once you're in the very main menu of RFG, like, where it says New Game, Load Game, Online, Wrecking Crew, etc. I think you go to "Downloadable Content" to play it

I don't have any menu saying "Downloadable Content" :confused: Or am I just being completely blind..

• 3 weeks later...

By the sounds of it you aren't understanding what DLC is.

You need to start the GAME of RED FACTION, like start the game as in where it says "New Game, Load Game, Options, Online" etc... the "Downloadable Content" is a menu in that catagory.

You're looking for the DLC via the XMB, it WONT be there, it'll be WITHIN the game of RED FACTION itself, so you have to START THE GAME and DLC is a menu in the game itself.