Guerilla actions 98/104 Locations?

Yoshimitsu

Okey. So i´ve been playing this game for 25 hours now. I still have 6 Guerilla actions left which comes in by phone. But i wondered if there is any map with locations where you get the calls for all missions.

When i stroll around in the world i always get the same missions that ive cleared. And it takes 20minutes to make it dissapear to get a new one.

So im officially f**ked?

When i go around in the open world i only get calls from Convoys. Ive managed to take 102 now but i think i will stop play now cause it feels like the convoys overrides the messengers or whatever i havent completeted.

Yeah, i'm pretty sure i've never gotten a intercept call after i've beaten the game, besides the jenkins one. You mostly only get convoys, and for about every 15 convoy calls 1 assault, but you have to be extremely close to the actual assault location. So yeah, i'd say your fucked. Not really, doing the game again isn't that bad

Okey. Thanks.

Im pretty tired after playing this 4days in a row. Is there a map for all mission locations? The one in Revolutionary thread didnt wwork so good.

For radio calls? No. The rest appear on the map though so you don't need one for that

• 2 months later...

I only need to find the last two, I can do one of them but when ever I do it it usally starts in the radiation zone unless im lucky and it starts in EOS, but lastt time i acually got to the car one of the men got off a singularity bomb and blew it up. damn failed over ten times in total now.

There was also one that is called in when you are in the mountains around the last time trial car.