Eos Liberation Glitched. . .help?

Just finished technically liberating Eos. Finished the mission in which afterwards rescuing Samanya and autosaving yada yada cutscene. ANYWAYS, there is nothing left in Eos for me to do...no missions, nada. But the trophy did not pop for me liberating it and on the map it doesn't say it's liberated. :|

- - - - - - - - - -

Ooookay by this point I have already reloaded an earlier save before the final Eos mission, replayed it just in case the loading happened to fast or whatever. Still no trophy popping though. . .the guide says it supposed to pop right after the last mission in Eos as all the other usually do. Should I just carry on with the game and Liberate Mars in all hopes that Eos will then be liberated? Does it liberate after getting the radiation shield? >.< anything?

- - - - - - - - - -

Nevermind got it to pop >w> trophy guide fails to mention that 3 more missions pop up at Eos for the liberation.

Edited by Vulfdrek

What are the other 3 missions?

In your guide for the Red Dawn trophy you acquire when you Liberate Mars. The first three in there before the Mars Attacks final Mission. Those three open up after you meet the Marauders and add into the Liberation of Eos. In fact in you're guide Guerrilla's at the Gate's you have it as the Liberation Mission. You just have it in the wrong spot. Those three are part of Liberating Eos :)