Rate the trophy difficulty.  

152 members have voted

1. 1. Rate the trophy difficulty.

• 1 - Very Easy
    • 10 - Very Hard

http://www.playstationtrophies.org/images/news/diff_plat_8.png

Collected Trophy Difficulty Rating: 8.00

Voting Guidelines

1. Do not vote unless you have played the game.
  2. Do not vote until you have dedicated a substantial amount of time towards the game.
  3. Do not vote based solely on the descriptions from the trophy list.
  4. A time consuming game does not necessarily mean a difficult game so vote accordingly.
    Examples;
    • Warhawk is time consuming and difficult.
    • Resistance 2 is time consuming, but not difficult.

[*]Vote with honesty and integrity.

Edited by Xander45
Updated average.

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

i voted for 10

i played this game about 2 week

it's not easy to finish without your ability and lucky

First, in story mode, you need to find the radio tags,Geurilla Actions

you need a lot of time to find it even you have a guide.

Second, in mulitplayer mode, you need to achieve the Hidden challege, those challege need time and ability.

some challege is not easy to finish them without booster

1 life to kill 10 as 1 weapon,

1 life 5 kill 5 weapon.

1 life 15 bonuses.

those quite hard

btw, some more harder is every weapon gain 100xp.....some weapon is very hard to kill (as reconstructor, hand rifle.etc), in addition, some weapon also only available in one map(as Thermobaric Rocket )

you need to a lot time to finish them

however, the most harder trophy is play with other player who finish the campaign.

in XBOX 360, it is very easily to achieve this.

however, it is very very hard in "PS3" to find those guys. i played 300 hr in mulitplayer mode, but i haven't meet this guys to unlock the trophy.

i gotta mad now.:(

I voted a 7.

Story mode trophies are pretty easy, you just have to find all collectibles, which will take you a decent amount of time to find them all, but not hard at all with a guide.

Multiplayer trophies they're all easy (just time cosuming), the only hard trophie would be to complete al hidden all challenges, especially one that says that you have to get 5xp with every bonus event, the events that I find harder to get are: 1.Crush someone with a building, 2. Hit 2 people tih the railgun. Btw, this is the last challenge I need to get the trophy.

I voted 8. The story mode is easy and finding the Ore and Supply Crates really isn't the bad. Getting the XP required in multi-player isn't hard at all, just a grind.

The difficult items are the Transporter and Demolititon pro times (they all all pretty hard) and getting the 16 hidden multi-player challenges. So there are a few trophies that are a grind and then some trophies that are pretty difficult. Not impossible, but difficult.

however, the most harder trophy is play with other player who finish the campaign.

in XBOX 360, it is very easily to achieve this.

however, it is very very hard in "PS3" to find those guys. i played 300 hr in mulitplayer mode, but i haven't meet this guys to unlock the trophy.

(

300 hours logged in red faction MP and AND you've finished the campaign? That's over 12 days of continuous play. . . no rest for sleeping or eating. I'm pretty sure red faction has been out for only 2 weeks or so.

Assuming you're exaggerating on your claim of 300 hours, I wouldn't worry about it that much. As more people play the single player campaign and then trickle online, you'll get it as you go for the hidden challenges.

Failing that, add me. I've completed the campaign.

300 hours logged in red faction MP and AND you've finished the campaign? That's over 12 days of continuous play. . . no rest for sleeping or eating. I'm pretty sure red faction has been out for only 2 weeks or so.

Assuming you're exaggerating on your claim of 300 hours, I wouldn't worry about it that much. As more people play the single player campaign and then trickle online, you'll get it as you go for the hidden challenges.

Failing that, add me. I've completed the campaign.

i come from asia ,

this game has already release at last few day on may in my country.

i haven't play any single campaign,i still work hard on MP.

it quite hard for me to get 100000XP without booster:(

Edited by mihimaru GT

i come from asia ,

this game has already release at last few day on may in my country.

i haven't play any single campaign,i still work hard on MP.

it quite hard for me to get 100000XP without booster:(

Its not that hard

I've already got like 110 000 xp, and like 10 000 kills.

It just depends in your gaming skills ;)

(btw I didn't boost)

• 2 weeks later...

Since I was able to platinum it, I give it an 8 because there are some games out there that I will never platinum.

I have to say it was one of the more difficult ones to platinum. Just becuase of the glitches that make it diffucult to finish the revolutionary trophy.

Edited by tripledt

Hmmm...u know,besides those annoying convoy and interception missions, the campaign based trophies is quite easy. i used a guide for all ores and radiotags, didnt even need a guide for the EDF Crates,because there seems to be 500 of them atleast,and u only need 250.

now,the MP however is a diffrent story. some of these challenges seems almost impossible without a partner, and u'd basicly just have to wait to get that lucky shot,AND IM NOT A LUCKY GUY!

i gave it an 8, campaign is a piece of cake, the MP is soooooo timeconsuming and random.

im gonna platinum this game, its not the hardest around, im working on prototype,THAT IS A HARD GAME to platinum....omg.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

I give RFG an 8. It is a very long game, both in single player and multiplayer. The demolition pro times, the transporter pro times, the 300 ore sites, the radio tags, earning 100,000 XP, getting 5000 kills, winning 250 matches, getting 5 of every bonus... it adds up. A platinum on this game is well over 100 hours.

Regardless, I think it's ridiculous if Volition/THQ is anal about how players win 250 matches. It's sad. The games must be matchmaking. Custom matches do not count. Sigh. This game was cool at first, but now it is starting to be a grind. I'm glad I only have 950 more kills to go. This is a great game, but the trophies become monotonous after awhile.

Edited by poetic_justice_

Voted 7. Lovely that a game doesn't penalize you for playing on easy, since even that can be ROUGH! Lol. Some of the SP Timed Challenges are rough and Online trophies are time-consuming, but not difficult. Especially with a boosting buddy. Great game though. Even without a plat, I loved every minute of it!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I'm giving it 4/10. The SP is time consuming but very easy. There are maps and guides for all the collectibles and videos for all the Transporter and Demolition missions. MP is a lot of fun and very time consuming. All the XP and Hidden Challanges are boostable, so you just need to win 250 games. Just play a game and wins will come. Boost what you are missung with the friend after you got your wins. It took me close to 400 hours to Platinum with no boosting and due to poor connection.

• 2 months later...

It's a 10 for me. The guerrilla action convoys don't spawn so how are you supposed to complete them?

The online trophies are very time consuming and those hidden challenges are just plain unfair. There are 16 of em and they could all be their own individual trophy yet you only get one for the lot of 'em (in fact there is a trophy for killing 1 player with each weapon yet there is a hidden challenge that has you kill 10 players with each weapon - whats the deal there?!).

gave it an 8, had to play the single player twice because of the revolutionary trophy (missed a radio call that didnt respawm).

The multiplayer is a grind and some of the challenges are more a matter of chance than skill (Bonus XP: Lined Up, Crush, Remote Save) , its almost impossible without boosting.

• 4 weeks later...

I gave it an 8. I have all of the trophies except for revolutionary, and with a list and two playthroughs was unable to get it. Making sure I did each mission and checking it off and then beating the game and redoing them all just make sure so I gave up.

As was mentioned before a few online hidden challenges can be very difficult without boosting such as lined up and remote save. BBQ and crush can be difficult, I didn't need to boost crush and only needed to boost BBQ twice. The multiplayer is also a bit stagnant so it is hard to get a good game and when you do often times it is against people who have been playing forever or a group of them in the team matches.

• 1 month later...

Ok, so some of u guyz must a little out of his own head, i mean... how can this game be rated an avarage of 7.62??? This game is fu*** hard, im tellin u this despite i ranked 6 GTA IV and 3 FEAR 2, i mean... i still have to collect all the online trophies (but they seems to b so very hard and time consuming) and another bounch of offline that will require me many many hours (i agree, the hours u need to plat a game shldnt count about the difficulty rating, but, this time, for RFG, u have TOO MANY MUCH THINGS TO DO to get this damn plat, so...). Well, ok... i still have to rank this game (i usually only do after i get plat, hope ill get this one someday), but it will and must be at least a 9... going to b my hardest plat ever.

ps: in the meanwhile, if someone of u want to add me for the boostin trophies, well, i am available every time. PSN: MerioMerio

• 2 weeks later...

I mean... how can a platinum be harder than this and... WHYEVER a platinum should be harder than this?!?!? It's not only the very large amount of hours needed to get it, is the many, many things u need to do to get this platinum. The campaign, the guerrilla actions, the transporter, the demolitions, the wreckin crew, the online side that also require lot of things such as the wins, the hiddens, the kills, the exp... And i left for last the radio tags and those damned ores! I got like 240 of them without a guide so when had to collect the last 60 after i gained all the other trophies, i mean, really didnt know where to start!!! Hours sickin them... this game require unlimited patience and a good skill for multiplayer and open world, also on drivin'. Definitly my hardest platinum. And consider i am a person who usually dont complain so much, like i ranked 6 GTA IV and ranked 3 F.EA.R. 2, but this, well, this is that damn hard... Btw, this game rocks! Congras to Volition who created a must have.

Edited by MerioMerio