XboxAchievements Got a news tip? tips@ps3t.org
Username
Password

Go Back   PlaystationTrophies.org > > > >

Closed Thread

Old 08-20-2011, 03:33 AM   #1
Forris

Default Can you miss GA by destroying buildings ?

Topic close

Last edited by Forris; 01-31-2012 at 09:02 AM.
Old 08-21-2011, 12:07 AM   #2
VazzVegas
Maximum Clubs Lead

Awards Showcase Bronze Trophy Guide Submitter   2,500 Posts   Community Gaming Event Bronze   THL Season 5 - Cross-site Competition Champions   THL Season 4 - Big Ol' Pile of Platinums   PS3T's 5th Birthday Game Night Series   Maximum Clubs Top 5   Bronze Submission   Staff - Clubs Director   A+ Thread Award
Total Awards: 10 (more» ...)

The only thing you shouldn't destroy is that really big bridge because it will help cut time off the time trials.
Old 08-21-2011, 07:02 PM   #3
Forris

I know about that one I mean those GA raids that are marked on the map and you need to destroy a building for them. If you destroy the building BEFORE taking the GA will the GA disappear since you already destroyed the building?
Old 08-29-2011, 03:13 AM   #4
VazzVegas
Maximum Clubs Lead

Awards Showcase Bronze Trophy Guide Submitter   2,500 Posts   Community Gaming Event Bronze   THL Season 5 - Cross-site Competition Champions   THL Season 4 - Big Ol' Pile of Platinums   PS3T's 5th Birthday Game Night Series   Maximum Clubs Top 5   Bronze Submission   Staff - Clubs Director   A+ Thread Award
Total Awards: 10 (more» ...)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Forris View Post
I know about that one I mean those GA raids that are marked on the map and you need to destroy a building for them. If you destroy the building BEFORE taking the GA will the GA disappear since you already destroyed the building?
No, all buildings that aren't marked with the BLUE icons re-spawn after re-loading the game.
Closed Thread