Guerrilla Missions Bugs

ok then i started a new campign & i doing all the Guerrilla missions and when i finishing them they arent able to redo they disapeer... beside that im currently in dust i did all the radio mission expect for 1 coveny mission and its not appering and any other radio mission isnt appering either

what i need to do in order to fix the problem thx u for helping :)

This game has so many bugs/glitches that I can hardly stand it. I get radio-call missions all the time. I'll set the marker to show me the route to the courier (or whatever one it is), then 10 seconds later the route and the destination just vanish from the map. I just finished a shotgun-rider with Jenkins, had to get 55 million in damage. I got to 53.28 million with still about 2 minutes left. I blew up a guard tower and about a dozen EDF vehicles after that..........and it never rose any further above 53.28. So....mission failed.

Complete waste of time.

ok then i started a new campign & i doing all the Guerrilla missions and when i finishing them they arent able to redo they disapeer... beside that im currently in dust i did all the radio mission expect for 1 coveny mission and its not appering and any other radio mission isnt appering either

what i need to do in order to fix the problem thx u for helping :)

If you have started a new campaign, the radio calls will not reappear until you have completed the game. Sometimes I had to camp around an area for a very long time before I would get radio calls of any kind. Are you using a checklist? If you are not and you are only in Dust, I highly recommend restarting the campaign and using a checklist. The link below goes to an excellent guide. If you use it, be sure to read the post well before looking over the PDF. The radio calls do become a huge mess once you get into Dust.

http://www.ps3trophies.org/forum/red-faction-guerrilla/17404-revolutionary-trophy.html

dude actully i have one problem i need only 1 mission convoy and its just not apper at all it even didnt spawn onec i didnt move sector at all or did something else wrong i just wait for this mission to apper and im waiting and waiting and nothing bullshit 30 min of waiting

but i notice something at the guide in dust he had 38 missions b4 moving to badland how did he did that can u know or tell me where im wrong i have 33 mission and i need 1 to go on...

dude actully i have one problem i need only 1 mission convoy and its just not apper at all it even didnt spawn onec i didnt move sector at all or did something else wrong i just wait for this mission to apper and im waiting and waiting and nothing bullshit 30 min of waiting

but i notice something at the guide in dust he had 38 missions b4 moving to badland how did he did that can u know or tell me where im wrong i have 33 mission and i need 1 to go on...

It's been a while since i've had to deal with these, but yeah it is a lot of bullshit. If i'm remembering right then I ran into the same problem as you, eventually said fuck it, and it ended up popping up once I went into the badlands. Here's another link, this one is a map for the GENERAL areas where calls will show up. You do not need to be at the exact locations. Also, it seems like the calls sometimes pop up while you are at the destination of where the convoys are heading. Hope this helps!

ImageShack® - Online Photo and Video Hosting

Another thought: just make an extra save and move into the next sector. See if you can trigger the convoy that way. By looking at that map I posted, I'm pretty sure I was having trouble with C4. I think (but am NOT sure) that convoy goes to Mohole. Another one I recall my friend having trouble with is the one that goes from the Badlands to the Free Fire Zone. So...you might try driving between the start and finish points that the convoys go on. That is what worked for him.

man i saw in the guide that this man did and i saw that 34 mission are min but he had 38 how for god sakes?

i think that i might take a break soon if i wouldnt find a soultion still this F-U-C-K-I-N-G convoy doesnt apper i waited for 1 hour watched the screen like moron!

plz help me dude its seem this game isnt active anymore and no one else can help me beside u :(

man i saw in the guide that this man did and i saw that 34 mission are min but he had 38 how for god sakes?

i think that i might take a break soon if i wouldnt find a soultion still this F-U-C-K-I-N-G convoy doesnt apper i waited for 1 hour watched the screen like moron!

plz help me dude its seem this game isnt active anymore and no one else can help me beside u :(

Hey, sorry it took me a while to reply to you man. He ended up with 38 missions done because sometimes you will get radio calls that don't necessarily start in Dust. That is, a convoy may start in the Badlands going to the Free Fire Zone, or maybe it starts in Oasis and goes to the ChemDepot.

For some people, camping at the start zones works, for others they just happen to get them while driving around. Unfortunately, there is no one method that works perfectly. I do have a bit of good news. I managed to find another guide on gamefaqs that is quite detailed. Here's the link!

ATTN Guerrilla Action/Collectible Trophy Seekers - Red Faction: Guerrilla Message Board for PlayStation 3 - GameFAQs