Patch already?

I'm sure it's the DLC, and then you buy the 100kb unlock file later. Have disc-games that do the same, install all DLC and fill up your HD, and still require you to pay to unlock it. My HD has at least 12 gb of locked software like that installed, now 400mb more

I think I know what the patch was to fix...

Check out this video.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nb18KvRVMss&feature=relmfu]YouTube - Red Faction Battlegrounds pt15[/ame]

He's done a series of videos on Red Faction, I was watching them to see if he bumped into me, at around his 11th video, wierd stuff starts happening, like he doesn't appear in a game, and the winning player gets a boost from rank 14 to rank 55 with tens of thousands of kills!

Then he tries joining games only to end up at a load screen of death.

In the video I just linked to, he can talk over his mic to the other person in the lobby who calls THQ to find out what the problem is.

Turns out, the net code in the original release was completely broken, hence why there was/still is a lot of issues online.

Oh boy i hope that patch fixxed the bugs.

Had 3 games where all the other players went invisible, they could kill me but i couldn't see them, major madness! :mad:

I've had that issue a few times too.

Sometimes I can target and destroy them, but only with the combat walker. Sometimes it's totally fultile so I just quit the game.

That 3D support mode sounds crap.

I've had that issue a few times too.

Sometimes I can target and destroy them, but only with the combat walker. Sometimes it's totally fultile so I just quit the game.

That 3D support mode sounds crap.

I ended up swapping to the buggy and driving round and round in circles as fast as i could. Bit of a waste of time but semi-fun.

Looks like if that happens again i'll have to go king of the hill :cool: